Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly White Men < Average Ethnic Men

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
xzppnlgrx5dz.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-09-14-at-3.07.41-PM-copy.jpg

gets mogged by 

Jorge-Anfisa-Beach-Selfie-Rocks-90-Day-Fiance.jpg

photo.jpg

MV5BMTQ4NjM4NzczNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc2NjAwNw@@._V1_UY1200_CR120,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Being white does not automatically grant you White Privilege.
Being white does not automatically make you more attractive than a curry.

What does this prove exactly

Women will still go for the ugly white.

OP is not a Curry, I'm not a Curry but I've seen Curry rejection and it's brutal.

Woman still trades 6/10 light skin black man for 5/10 white.

I live with a 6/10 light skin black... the guy always get cucked by average whites. Believe me.

Just LOL at the last two. They would be mogged by a plastic bag.

Sparrows Song said:
OP is not a Curry, I'm not a Curry but I've seen Curry rejection and it's brutal.
This so much. I never felt worse for anyone than my punished Curry acquaintances in HS. It's like they aren't even the same species as the girls they like, not that I'm any different, it's just X2 damage multipler when it's a currycel.

Well no shit, but stormfrontcels like to deny this and pretend that simply being white is all that matters. (If that were true wouldn't that make them volcels?) But then constantly whine about blacks sleeping with "their women." (And suddenly THAT'S because "the media" makes them go for black dudes -- so much for "being white is more attractive") It's the ultimate cope. They also like to deny BBC theory for obvious reasons.

And then average curry gets mogged into oblivion by an average white male so everything is on it's place

He could still go to Philippines and pick up a hot bride

so nah

Especially for asian women. ethnics can't even score with prostitutes in Asia.

Akarin said:
And then average curry gets mogged into oblivion by an average white male so everything is on it's place

No, I think it's even.

Sparrows Song said:

Correct, I'm Caucasoid.

Akarin said:

No, I think it's even.

Sparrows Song said:

Correct, I'm Caucasoid.
coldmachinery said:
What does this prove exactly

1. Being white does not grant any significant advantage when it comes to getting sex. Being white isn't somehow going to be the "ticket" that gets you out of inceldom.
2. That being unattractive happens to all races.

What OP says: "Average ethnic men > ugly white men" but what he really means is "average > ugly" - and that's not exactly rocketscience. Just be white theory only makes sense in countries like Thailand. In the west, ugly whites are just as undesirable as ugly ethnics, such as myself.

KilluminoidBR said:
Woman still trades 6/10 light skin black man for 5/10 white.

I live with a 6/10 light skin black... the guy always get cucked by average whites. Believe me.

I don't believe that unless he is nerdy.
I have a light skinned black friend (online, not irl) and he does pretty good with girls while I don't at all. He has that swagga style (it's also the way he moves etc)

All ugly men are created equally defeated.

4/10 white guys > average ethnics.

Haven't women literally come to this sub to blackpill us and say that RACE MATTERS? Lol....

FeminismsCancer said:
I have a light skinned black friend (online, not irl) and he does pretty good with girls while I don't at all. He has that swagga style (it's also the way he moves etc)

No he is not a nerd, he is extroverted but he is kinda aspie.

KilluminoidBR said:
FeminismsCancer said:
I have a light skinned black friend (online, not irl) and he does pretty good with girls while I don't at all. He has that swagga style (it's also the way he moves etc)
No he is not a nerd, he is extroverted but he is kinda aspie.

You should post a pic of what you consider light skin because here in Brazil the term is very broad.