Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Turk ogre cuck crying about sexual assault of Turk whores by pakis

I think that’s @Mentally lost cel

Pakis aren’t based you idiot ,they will rape whatever they find boys and girls and animals

Arabs are literal monsters that needs to get eradicated
Turks women are animals that need to get breeded

Pakis aren’t based you idiot ,they will rape whatever they find boys and girls and animals

Turkish people hate Arabs cos they take all their women :lul:

Looks like he is a neonazi from the Galatasaray, one of those tradcuck silverbacks who think women are sacred creatures who must be protected to all cost.

The funny thing is that he calls banana republic to Siria or Pakisthan but he is living in... Turkey.... JFKL

Looks like he is a neonazi from the Galatasaray, one of those tradcuck silverbacks who think women are sacred creatures who must be protected to all cost.

The funny thing is that he calls banana republic to Siria or Pakisthan but he is living in... Turkey.... JFKL
That made me laugh
"Banana Republic"

Listen to his accent the dumb cunt said he lives in London
The irony

Why the fuck do Middle Easterners have to fight over everything? :what:

They will rape and murder you if they get the chance, did you even see one of those monsters?
No they can't because we are not fucking pathetic faggots like you. We are literally using them as unofficial slaves. Now grow some fucking balls, get a gun and stop acting like a foid you fucking soy boy.

Last edited:
This guy is a redpilled faggot

Pakis aren't Arabs you dumb nigger

No they can't because we are not fucking pathetic faggots like you. We are literally using them as unofficial slaves. Now grow some fucking balls, get a gun and stop acting like a foid you fucking soy boy.
Nice dream world you live in low iq idiot

The Turks are quite MENA, it seems.

7C28C92B BEF3 4366 9BFB 90AA14F54F2A

lol that top comment:

[UWSL]As a British Pakistani, I am fully aware of the idiots that have given and are giving bad name to Pakistan. This is embarrassing and makes my stomach turn. With that being said, I will clearly say, there are alot alot alot of great men who respect women and are Pakistanis. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Also, to all the Indian in the comments trying their best to look innocent. Indians are probably have the worst swears, they way they treat women is all over media and last of all stop the hate and move on.[/UWSL]
fucking idiot Paki trying to disassociate from Indians, from the perspective of a white woman they're all the same.

Why the fuck do Middle Easterners have to fight over everything? :what:
They are even worse than your race when it comes to fighting amongst themselves :lul:

[UWSL]fucking idiot Paki trying to disassociate from Indians, from the perspective of a white woman they're all the same.[/UWSL]
Why do Indians and Pakistanis hate each other.

Curries fuck everything they get from animals to humans.

What are afghans for you?
Curries or Sand?
Curry. But they are the best curry. Although I guess if you want to be technica, afghans are mutts since they are mix of Indians, iranians, and Mongols

But still mostly curry
lol that top comment:

fucking idiot Paki trying to disassociate from Indians, from the perspective of a white woman they're all the same.
Eh pakis have high status in Britain and mange to fuck lolis by groommaxxing:feelshehe:
Cope we take your women and piss on them you roach. Turk women are notorious cum rags for Arabs visiting your shithole
Arabs are literally the ugliest mena. Mesopetamians, iranians, egyptians etc all mog you

Curry. But they are the best curry. Although I guess if you want to be technica, afghans are mutts since they are mix of Indians, iranians, and Mongols

But still mostly curry

Eh pakis have high status in Britain and mange to fuck lolis by groommaxxing:feelshehe:

Arabs are literally the ugliest mena. Mesopetamians, iranians, egyptians etc all mog you
I'm Egyptian but Turk women still easy sluts for arabs im glad you acknowledge this fact

You have nigger blood lol:feelskek:
Explains my thick cock. When I go to Ankara I'm going to fake a Arab accent and larp as a rich A rab to breed a turkiyry holes wet cunt

Your still a balding turk roach who suffers from delusions of grandeur

Last edited:
Pakistani men are some of the ugliest men in the world.:blackpill: