Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly/truecel competitions/olympics rarely have truecels commenting on them

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
First of all I want to say no I’m not implying myself in any of what I say. I used to be guilty of such a thing as well, however I want to say that in my experience it seems like very rarely actual truecels compete in such “woe is me for I am so ugly”. There are a few people I have in mind and notably was 2 guys with major giga bad skin conditions (inb4 “LE MOGS ME I’M 5’7 or MOGS ME I’M CURRY” or Some shit) that never ever said anything about such things unless asked, and at the most out there being them maybe putting it in their signature. I believe this is because truecels do not actually want to be such things. People seem to forget almost like being seen as an ugly piece of shit is bad in favor of a spot on the ugly olympics. The people with major deformities participating in such things are usually LARP, like Mensa IQcel constantly saying he was deformed when he was just an alt of some guy.

If you truly are trucel and this and that and all the above to the floor and East and west, you don’t need to put such things out there. There is no reason for it. That’s why ugly olympics are shit and everything said in there should be taken with heaps of salt. Being ugly=bad no need for such competitions to take place.

Ok, you're ugly.
But so are the rest of us.
We are all in the same boat

I am the biggest trucel here though

So I guess someone saying that they are attractive would mean they are actually a truecel

truly hideous people would feel great reservation about posting their face somewhere many people will see