Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Saudi roastie slut leaves Islam and wants to seek refuge in Chad countries.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
We all know she will success and find her way to the west.
Meanwhile the ugly bottom men are stuck there as slaves.

She wants to get drilled by an endless supply of white cawks, she knows she couldn't do this if she was going to practice her religion, so she fled the country and seeked refuge just so she could ride the white cawk carousel. This is the lengths degenerate women are willing to go for Chad. Even abandoning her own father. Brutal reminder to anyone who wants kids in modern society; even if you raise them right, they will still abandon all their morals and values that they were taught, just for some white cawk or pussy.

Years ago back when I was bluepilled I felt sorry for these "boohoo I need to leave the oppressive middle-east!" whores. The reality is that they merely want the freedom to fuck around. That's it. Feeling any sympathy for these whores is cuckoldry; I mean nobody gives a damn about the men from that region who are regularly forced into war/de facto slave labor and shit. Aww, the poor women who are "forced" into being loyal wives to those same men who put their lives on the line to support a family? Give me a fucking break.

Soon this will be considered a valid reason to seek asylum in the EU. "Not enough Chad dick in my home country. I feel oppressed. Please grant me asylum."

She wants to get drilled by an endless supply of white cawks, she knows she couldn't do this if she was going to practice her religion, so she fled the country and seeked refuge just so she could ride the white cawk carousel. This is the lengths degenerate women are willing to go for Chad. Even abandoning her own father. Brutal reminder to anyone who wants kids in modern society; even if you raise them right, they will still abandon all their morals and values that they were taught, just for some white cawk or pussy.
Soon this will be considered a valid reason to seek asylum in the EU. "Not enough Chad dick in my home country. I feel oppressed. Please grant me asylum."
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Years ago back when I was bluepilled I felt sorry for these "boohoo I need to leave the oppressive middle-east!" whores. The reality is that they merely want the freedom to fuck around. That's it. Feeling any sympathy for these whores is cuckoldry; I mean nobody gives a damn about the men from that region who are regularly forced into war/de facto slave labor and shit. Aww, the poor women who are "forced" into being loyal wives to those same men who put their lives on the line to support a family? Give me a fucking break.

you're actually some what right

the women have easy lifes while the men work their asses off all day

Another looksmatch falls into chad chasing depravity