Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Saudi roastie slut leaves Islam and wants to seek refuge in Chad countries.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

JFL at this slut, why would she not seek refugee in other counties? Only Chad nations..... We know why this slut leaves Islam, she wants to fuck white Chad.
This is how she looks like on twitter:

And this is how she looks like in real life:

Last edited:
Lmao at those frauding skills. She somehow managed to increase her smv by like 3 points with that selfie compared to her in irl.

She looks angry

We all know she will success and find her way to the west.
Meanwhile the ugly bottom men are stuck there as slaves.

Her looksmatch is running away from reaper drones

She is finally freed from ugly arab men @tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel and can fullfill her lifelong wish to suck unlimited white cock.

i'd still blitzkreig her angus tbh

I don't have an issue with Arabs who decide to abandon their death cult coming the west tbh.

(((Melissa Flemming))) is helping her.
@Insomniac

I don't have an issue with Arabs who decide to abandon their death cult coming the west tbh.

I also don't have an issue with white women who decide to abandon their race loyalty coming the arms of a negro tbh.

"I'm a female teehee I can just escape the middle east without doing anything"
while mideastcels need to die

(((Melissa Flemming))) is helping her.
@Insomniac
@Adolf should give her a free ride on his train. It’s what she deserves for her generosity.

Don't let the bitch in. She can go and fuck herself.

I hope to god this whore is returned to saudi and killed

Don't let the bitch in. She can go and fuck herself.
She thinks she can escape watherver is her excuse ?
I would love to see her meet and greet the new europeans.

She thinks she can escape watherver is her excuse ?
I would love to see her meet and greet the new europeans.
TBH. I just realized she needs to run because the is an apostate. To be an apostate in Islam you need to declare yourself one or do something degenerate or illegal after which you are not a muslim. If she just acted normal she wouldn't have to run

TBH. I just realized she needs to run because the is an apostate. To be an apostate in Islam you need to declare yourself one or do something degenerate or illegal after which you are not a muslim. If she just acted normal she wouldn't have to run

The truth is, she wants to fuck genetically superior Chad in Europe. Woman don't know God and are ungodly, they do EVERYTHING to fuck Chad.

looks like ada sanchez

She's trying to whitemax on twitter. Leaves islam, play the victim, and get Chad in the end.
"We need more girls like Rahaf in this world "
Teu fnD  400x400

I think she should just be left outside the border of her home country so her family doesn't have to shoulder her shame.

This bitch is already on her to Australia.

She is finally freed from ugly arab men @tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel and can fullfill her lifelong wish to suck unlimited white cock.
You acting like your curry ass can get her or something

Australia refuses iraki/yemeni/afghan families who really need a safe place but accepts a little whore.

JFL
Nuke Australia

Remember. This whore will exclusively breed with white men and thus contribute to white genocide. If australia starts taking these retarded whores in that will be the result.

volcel if u woudn't

Lol damn. Why can't men do that? Even if we were able to, we will end up being shamed for it.

We all know she will success and find her way to the west.
Meanwhile the ugly bottom men are stuck there as slaves.
She will go to the west a live a better life than the white guys busting theirs asses off, in fact they will indirectly&directly provide for her while she sluts around.

She will go to the west a live a better life than the white guys busting theirs asses off, in fact they will indirectly&directly provide for her while she sluts around.

When she arrives in the west she only has to do 1 thing, install the tinder app....

Dumb fuck went to Thailand and they already sent her back because she didn’t have a visa

Step 1. :
When she arrives in the west she only has to do 1 thing, install the tinder app....

Step 2 :
Just breathe (the hardest part, so that you don't die) and apreciates life while the universe bends to your will and everything works in a way that benefits you.

holy shit her fakeup and filters made her look like she was a 8/10 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
holy shit her fakeup and filters made her look like she was a 8/10 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She made her skin color lighter, even changed her eye color, as well as angle frauding. In reality she looks like a 2/10.

Perhaps Morocco would take her in? I heard it's nice there.