Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Poojeta gets a white tall chad boyfriend

• Thread starter IncelAndProud33
  • Start date
IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
Imagine that thing looking up at you while sucking your cock JFL.
7F43184A 09F3 4343 BDA7 9AFF7412C0CF

Attachments

• image_2024-09-05_021914300.png
    image_2024-09-05_021914300.png
    884.1 KB · Views: 461
Their kids will be future .is moderators

Normies: “y’all she prolly given fire head yo”

would be a truecel if male. He probably dates her because she worships him.

good for the dude, hope he fuck this toilet's life and slut shame her in public aftER getting anothER toilet

Put a gender filter on her, it's the man begging for "bob and vagene" because he literally cannot get a toilet to even look in his direction. India should just ban males from being born at this point.

In what way is that lanky dweeb "Chad"?

Near looksmatch IMHO.

My dick just twitched a-little-bit, I can't say this currywhore is subhuman.

Last edited:

Near looksmatch IMHO.
hell no look at her ugly bug eyes . He can always change his physique but for 14-25 women it’s all about being low body fat.

hell no look at her ugly bug eyes . He can always change his physique but for 14-25 women it’s all about being low body fat.

She's obviously doing that with her eyes deliberately in the close-up.

In the picture of the two of them they are clearly just a couple of tall, lanky uggos who found love. Lifefuel tbh.

Near looksmatch IMHO.
He is not chad but he is not her looksmatch, her looksmatch is a disabled one eyed balding indian like her

He is not chad but he is not her looksmatch, her looksmatch is a disabled one eyed balding indian like her

Maybe.. she's some kind of instathot so there are plenty of other photos. She's got an odd look, but she's definitely a would not a wouldn't.

But I freely admit I am a bit of a simp for Indian foids. I can't explain it. I just think they're sexy. So it's possible she has higher smv in my eyes than a lot of other guys'.

She’s ugly? I would date her.

He's a HTN and she's a LTB

I would kill her. she looks like a mix of jew and indian

I would kill her. she looks like a mix of jew and indian
Only based user look at all these users overrating this ugly pajeeta same ones that call curries subhuman

Maybe.. she's some kind of instathot so there are plenty of other photos. She's got an odd look, but she's definitely a would not a wouldn't.

View attachment 1250358

But I freely admit I am a bit of a simp for Indian foids. I can't explain it. I just think they're sexy. So it's possible she has higher smv in my eyes than a lot of other guys'.
What ethnicity are you ?

If she was born male, she would have roped

Hoeflation hitting wiemar levels NIGGA

Looks like the child of a pajeeta and Rowan Atkinson.

Ive seen shit like this in person. These types of people have no dignity

Also, jfl at the subhuman pajeeta. She was only 1 chromosome away from an inevitable rope.

"hypergamy and hoeflation isn't real, bro!!!!"

Her eyeballs look like they're gonna fall out :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Her looksmatch is working at 7/11 and driving a dirty and rattly 2007 Prius for uber part time.

Over for curries in the west. How can you get your looksmatch when this is what they can get?