Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly PigCel get ignored on /amiugly, redhead whore gets thousands of upvotes

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Average day on /amiugly

(Checkout upvotes and comments)

Compare

Male privilege

WOWZEE, m'lady. I gotta say, you are not ugly at all. In fact, I would say you are magnificent. Now, I know that you probably get thousands of message requests from men who probably only want you for your body (yuck), but may I kindly ask for your permission to send you a private message? :soy::soy::soy:

WOWZEE, m'lady. I gotta say, you are not ugly at all. In fact, I would say you are magnificent. Now, I know that you probably get thousands of message requests from men who probably only want you for your body (yuck), but may I kindly ask for your permission to send you a private message? :soy::soy::soy:

LMFAO

That is not a caricature. This is literally what happens every day on cuckit.

That subs really weird, its just average to above average foids posting and getting into the "hot" section while actual ugly guys get ignored

This sub is kind of similar and is a bunch of bluepill coping

That subs really weird, its just average to above average foids posting and getting into the "hot" section while actual ugly guys get ignored

You're absolutely correct.

It highlight the hypocrisy of normies.

M'lady! you seem insecure! why don't we date so i show you the beauty of life! im a 5'6 balding manlet with a great personality!

He isn't even ugly just needs to remove the damn fat he has chances for HTN

yesh its just a simpfest

yesh its just a simpfest
"heh, no inky, we're just helping an insecure woman. Let's ignore the ones with real proble- UGH i mean incels... right.. "
"besides, i got to talk to stacy, what did you do incel? :soy:"

Thousand cock stare

It's because men like looking at women because men find all women attractive and humans like looking at arousing things.

In real life, these guys are just as invisible, so I'd chance that their used to it.

He isn't even ugly just needs to remove the damn fat he has chances for HTN
No. HTN no. Maybe MTN at most.

If I posted on that sub about that man's terrible nct, and what attractive eyes look like I would be banned. Even if I posted a link to FACEandLMS's WAW 6, I would be banned.

Virtue signalling also suppresses the truth upon being reprehensible to anybody sensible.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: beautiful redditor impression

"heh, no inky, we're just helping an insecure woman. Let's ignore the ones with real proble- UGH i mean incels... right.. "
"besides, i got to talk to stacy, what did you do incel? :soy:"
kill em all

It's because men like looking at women because men find all women attractive and humans like looking at arousing things.

In real life, these guys are just as invisible, so I'd chance that their used to it.

No. HTN no. Maybe MTN at most.
Maybe with some surgeries idk

Guy looks like a fat version of me with better eye area

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back