Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly people should be barred from reproducing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Ugly fuckers like our parents have doomed us into a life of KHHV's. The only reason incels exist is because 2 ugly fucks decided to fuck each other and create another generation of ugly fucks that is only destined in this day and time, to live a life of either being a used up holes betabux cuckboy that at most will get starfish sex once every 6 months, or LDAR alone in your bedroom with no one around to notice you're gone. It should be a law that ugly people should not reproduce.

Why should we have to suffer just because 2 ugly motherfuckers want to pass down their horrendous genes to a unsuspecting offspring and doom him of a lifetime of misery and pain because he's just as ugly as his parents? Ugly women however. don't suffer. They can literally put on fakeup and go from a 2/10 to a 7/10 just like that. Men only option is to stay KHHV, only amount yourself to a subscriber to a thots onlythots account, or become a betabux for a single mom and her 6 bastard children chad wants nothing to do with.

UGLY PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING STOP REPRODUCING. IS THIS SERIOUSLY HOW YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO LIVE???? :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I thought 2 ugly people usally make a good looking kid???
Anyways I think it comes down to luck

Nah. My parents are both GL (dad legit looks movie star tier) I’m just a genetic fluke of bad luck. Also incels should be able to reproduce imo
I thought 2 ugly people usally make a good looking kid???
Anyways I think it comes down to luck
^luck is a lot of it tbh

Nah. My parents are both GL (dad legit looks movie star tier) I’m just a genetic fluke of bad luck. Also incels should be able to reproduce imo

^luck is a lot of it tbh

Ugly men are alrdy pretty much barred from reproducing. Ugly foids must be too.

Only thing is you need to find someone who's willing to reproduce with you. Most women nowadays, are either chad or go lesbo. Ugly men don't exist.
Ugly men are alrdy pretty much barred from reproducing. Ugly foids must be too.
Women, even fugly women, are chad only.

Nah. My parents are both GL (dad legit looks movie star tier)
Same. My father nowadays is a dead ringer for Woody Harrelson. He was a chad in high school. Somehow I still ended up completely fucked. Thanks genetics.

My dad in high school:

Attachments

• 6BA4A1DA-8E9A-4AC8-ADCF-726A1532389A.jpeg
    6BA4A1DA-8E9A-4AC8-ADCF-726A1532389A.jpeg
    674.4 KB · Views: 28
Same. My father nowadays is a dead ringer for Woody Harrelson. He was a chad in high school. Somehow I still ended up completely fucked. Thanks genetics.

My dad in high school:
Genetics are pretty screwy man

Genetics are pretty screwy man
Tbfh. It’s brutal tho. He’s a rich white chad, captain of his high school football team, went to a top 20 US university, and fathered me, a legitimate failure in every respect. Fuck.

Tbfh. It’s brutal tho. He’s a rich white chad, captain of his high school football team, went to a top 20 US university, and fathered me, a legitimate failure in every respect. Fuck.
truly no guarentee of GL parents making GL kids

Breed out inceldom tbh