Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugly people like myself should be mandated by LAW to wear a face covering in public

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Not only would hiding my face vastly improve my self confidence and social skills, it would put the people I interact with at ease. If I were allowed to, I would wear a scarf over my head like this:
4330285328_64a13bb469_z.jpg

Sure I would look like a terrorist but it's better than them seeing my subhuman nose and jaw. Or maybe a helmet:
bell-revolver-evo-solid-helmet-009.jpg

Even a mask would do. The point is that people should not have to see my face. And of course, if this is a law, no one can judge me for doing this because all ugly people would be doing it alongside me. I would simply be seen as a law abiding citizen.

Fuck that give all ugly people Nembutal assisted suicide / suicide pods...

But i don't want to cover up everytime i leave the house. Besides this guy is just proof on how important your eye area is. You can tell that he is at least a Chadlite even though you are only seeing a tiny fraction of his face.

But i don't want to cover up everytime i leave the house. Besides this guy is just proof on how important your eye area is. You can tell that he is at least a Chadlite even though you are only seeing a tiny fraction of his face.

Not always dude. You can have an ok eye area like I do but a giant ethnic nose will ruin it. As will a shit lower third.

Also it doesn’t matter, it’s for our own good. Subhumans like ourselves cannot and should not be seen in public.

I’d prefer financial compensation. 30k a month.

i always though about it and it is a good idea but it will never be true

Not always dude. You can have an ok eye area like I do but a giant ethnic nose will ruin it. As will a shit lower third.

Also it doesn’t matter, it’s for our own good. Subhumans like ourselves cannot and should not be seen in public.
So how about instead of covering up our subhuman features, the government pays for your rhinoplasty and jaw surgery? If you're going to advocate for changes in society you might as well advocate for something that would benefit Incels.

So how about instead of covering up our subhuman features, the government pays for your rhinoplasty and jaw surgery? If you're going to advocate for changes in society you might as well advocate for something that would benefit Incels.

Risky and costly.

Once I lose a majority of my hair, I will start wearing the Elephant Man Mask

e8d075677dcd22656dd3bfb5b263d5af.jpg

I have thought about this many times before. I would choose the something that covers everything like the helmet.

I dont care abou the exact method, but indeed, it would be extremely liberating. I would probable feel way more confidente and less anxious, like im here on the internet, while socially interacting. I have long hair and a beard, and wear big sunglases, anyway when im outside. During winter i cover my entire face...

I would wear this every day

I'd love to wear something that would mask my face to the public.