Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly people are sick more often

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Water's wet, but since I've learned that physical attractiveness and health are related I can't help but notice : some of the ugliest people I've known were effectively sick pretty often.

Did you notice the same ?

Yep. Also ugly people are poor and mentally ill dead ends and vice versa.

Yeah and being ugly your life will go worse than being attractive, so if you are poorer and stuff it will feeds together in a loop that does not happen if you are attractive.

I get bad colds every few months.

I lile getting common colds. Gives me a reason to take drugs.

Definitely. I noticed the same.

I mean just imagine what it would be like to get regular sex from a woman. Imagine getting regular sex from women since you were like 16.

Then imagine a 30 year old KHHV, like me.

Getting regular sex for years would improve your mental health immensely. And your disposition in general, your confidence, everything.

Sexhavers have better health than incels. Both mental and physical health.

I get sick almost twice a month and 1 week minimum to recover.

I learned this the hard way

Yeah I'm fucked up always, mentally, physically, or health wise; There's always something fucked about me. Runny nose, fever, cold, flu, cough and whatever the fuck God decides to punish me with.

Being ugly ruins your life in every single aspect.

I think turd worlders like nigs and curries are the exception to this, they've gained tungsten-strong immune systems from rolling and squirming in shit and dirt for milennia. Unfortunately, my own immune system is a joke, as evidenced by me suffering from a bad sinus infection at the moment

I've been feeling sick for the last couple of months. Fever, cold feet, coughing. I keep hoping it will pass on its own and get better, but it doesn't.

I'm too anxious to go to the doctor. I've always went to the doctor with my parents, but now that I am 30, I am ashamed to go with my parents anymore.

I swear every day I tell to myself ''tomorrow I'll finally go to the doctor'', but I always find an excuse not to go.

Causation much? Sick people are ugly more often.

Definitely. I noticed the same.

I mean just imagine what it would be like to get regular sex from a woman. Imagine getting regular sex from women since you were like 16.

Then imagine a 30 year old KHHV, like me.

Getting regular sex for years would improve your mental health immensely. And your disposition in general, your confidence, everything.

Sexhavers have better health than incels. Both mental and physical health.

You are posting pure suifuel today brocel

Your bio says you live in romania

Aren't females better there than in the US ?

You are posting pure suifuel today brocel

Your bio says you live in romania

Aren't females better there than in the US ?
Young females here have also been corrupted by western feminism. At least in the bigger cities.

Maybe not in rural villages, I don't know.

Young females here have also been corrupted by western feminism. At least in the bigger cities.

Maybe not in rural villages, I don't know.

Angry Computer GIF

i don't think so, but i believe health-wise in general we are worse, not becuase of ugliness though

i never touched a woman but i haven't been sick in like 10 or more years