Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ugly people are 'far' uglier than they think, research shows!

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I'm already on the ground – stop beating me! Another hit to my non-existent self-esteem

(I'd rate myself a 2/10... I'm 26, KHHV)

Delusional 6/10 foids psychology explained

coping mechanism

Aye, sometimes I find myself not that ugly in my mirror and then I go outside and get mogged left and right, kek

Aye, sometimes I find myself not that ugly in my mirror and then I go outside and get mogged left and right, kek
what about in Fotos?

People over rate themselves all the time, I’ve been saying this forever.
Just like all the standardcels.

The only accurate rating is how women treat you IRL.

Disgust = Incel

Indifference = Normie

Lust = Chad

what about in Fotos?
With mirror effect: not that bad in some angles

Without mirror effect: WTF WHO IS THIS ASYMMETRICAL UGLY SUBHUMAN OGRE I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

I dont overrate myself I know Im a 1/10

I hate this world.

The only accurate rating is how women treat you IRL.

Disgust = Incel

Indifference = Normie

Lust = Chad
Very true. Again it's incredible normies deny the blackpill. I'm 26, and women (and everyone for that matter) was always disgusted or amused by my looks (strangers openly making fun of me amongst each other). I'd rather think I was an incel rather than just "a virgin". In high school, 7 years ago in grade 12, the sex-ed teacher (a parent of one of the students who only came in for this lesson) handed out condoms to all the boys and really hesitated when she saw my face and tried not to laugh but gave me one anyway (probably to not make herself look bad), then the chad next to me said, "I'm gonna take that, you won't need it anyway."

I was always incel without actually knowing the word (I remember though I heard the word in the series BOSCH, and two HTN were apparently 'incel').

This study might be true. I think myself as a 4/10 but Wheat Waffles rated me a 3/10 lol

I am a 3/10 because of acne. Without acne I am probably a 4/10. Anything less than 3/10 is literally clinical deformity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back