Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ugly parents can produce Chad’s

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Really weird shit right here , my father was a Chad and mother is Becky,I am absolute shit bloatlord loser with no chin

my cousins parents were both subhuman and short, and they are literally Chad and gigachad with fucking chiseled faces

I can’t even put my picture anywhere on the internet cuz my look disgusts even myself :(:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And my female cousin had subhuman father and Stacy mother and she looks ugly just as me

maybe to produce kids with good genes you need 2 of the same together, either subhuman and subhuman or Chad and Stacy

if not the kids look like absolute shit like I always saw

Fuck me I fucking hate my life ,I know why I was fucking depressed and my life went to shit! Unlike others! Because I was too fucking ugly! Fuck this shit

Exactly, well stated genetic recombination is completely random like a lottery.

It can happen, but it's rare

Im pretty certain that my daughters would be giga stacies.

Genetic recombination is brutal, anything can happen, also your childhood might have an impact to.

No my point is right

It’s not that random tho I mean
I believe so you, I don't believe it's as linear as alot of people make it out hell even short people can have a children who are tall.

Really weird shit right here , my father was a Chad and mother is Becky,I am absolute shit bloatlord loser with no chin
Nothing weird about that

but it is weird using an apostrophe to pluralize OP, correct that or rope

Nothing weird about that

but it is weird using an apostrophe to pluralize OP, correct that or rope
What the fuck are you talking about? You rope bitch

Genetic recombination is brutal

why would you want to use an apostrophe to pluralize word's

Genetic recombination is very brutal.

Ye, that's how I was born

I have a half brother with a common dad, my bro is 6 feet, and his mom is shorter than mine! I am only 5'7/8, my dad has the same height as I have....