Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly Men Live Under Sharia Law, While Chad Lives in Hedonist Rome

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Chad

- Has orgies like a Roman emperor
- Is hailed and worshiped everywhere he goes
- Is optimistic about life, and ready to conquer the world

You

- Get ZERO interaction with women, and no eye contact at all
- Foids immediately cover up when you gaze in their direction
- Risk being accused of sexual harassment for just saying hello to a femoid

Chad

You

A9E1FC93 F15B 4113 B922 51849F0954E2

The real difference in quality of life is between men and women. Only ~5% of men are chad-tier. While most women live easy lives on tutorial mode. I gurantee you if we start showing low value men the difference between the lives of a man vs a woman they would be blackpilled instantly.

Over for Shariacels

The real difference in quality of life is between men and women. Only ~5% of men are chad-tier. While most women live easy lives on tutorial mode. I gurantee you if we start showing low value men the difference between the lives of a man vs a woman they would be blackpilled instantly.
I still would rather be Chad than be a foid. The main reasons are because women are small, weak and vulnerable to violence literally 24/7. They also have to contend with their periods every month, and the risk of pregnancy. No, thanks.

Last edited:
I still would rather be Chad than be a foid. The main reasons why is because women are small, weak and vulnerable to violence literally 24/7. They also have to contend with their periods every month, and the risk of pregnancy. No, thanks.

Are you seriously saying that women have it hard because of the pink tax? So what if they get periods boo fucking hoo. And also, men are more likely to be victims of ausault or other violent crimes, you only think its the other way around because women bitch about it way more often.

Are you seriously saying that women have it hard because of the pink tax? So what if they get periods boo fucking hoo. And also, men are more likely to be victims of ausault or other violent crimes, you only think its the other way around because women bitch about it way more often.
I agree that females have it way better than average/ugly guys, but I'd rather be Chad than either of them.
Also, I'm aware of the statistics showing that men are more likely to be the victims of violent assault than women. But, I still feel safer knowing I could defend myself better as a man. If a woman gets assaulted, she has little chance of coming out of it in one piece.

OP you are right. Being incel is terrible.

These days even chad would be lucky to get with a single obese mother

jfl at idiots who think shariah law will help cure inceldom, it only creates inceldom
Incels in America live under Sharia Law, but without the arranged marriages that are available to men who live under this law in the middle east. So, basically, America includes all the miseries of Sharia Law, but none of its benefits.

They also have to contend with their periods every month, and the risk of pregnancy. No, thanks.
Women are more mentally insane than any incel, despite (and because) of the world catering to them.

yeah, those benefits include polygamous marriages that leave half the male population single :lul:, most rapeugees go to Europe because they cant get laid back in the ME
No one practices polygamy. Its very rare.

Chad

You

Women are more mentally insane than any incel, despite (and because) of the world catering to them.
My incel friend, Eddie, says that all women (including his mother) are "chemically crazy".
jfl :feelskek: its literally VISIBLE in the hordes of refugees coming into europe how many of them are male compared to female. youre so in denial its hilarious
A lot of these men migrate to Europe to find work, tbh, while their women stay back home with the children. It's a common ethnic breadwinning strategy.

Last edited:
jfl :feelskek: its literally VISIBLE in the hordes of refugees coming into europe how many of them are male compared to female. youre so in denial its hilarious

The women can only go to other countries if the men allow them to. The men dont want them going because
A) women should not work especially in kaafir societies.
B) the conditions of travel arent safe for women and children. There's the possibility for rape, sexual slavery etc

stop coping, if the female refugees and children were getting trafficked and/or kidnapped it would be all over the news because the media cuddles the shit outta Muslims, the reason there is so few females is because they cant leave their ME countries due to being in polygamous marriages
Typical dumb white thinking it knows jack shit about Muslim countries lmao

Show me stats for polygamy. I'll wait.

what is there to know about Muslim countries? they believe in a dumb religion that keeps them in the stone age (Excluding the countries who just buy shit from the west, even thought theyre supposed to hate infidels), the people have 80iq, and they love to form terror groups

This video here basically explains the whole rapugee issue, and why the vast majority are males

Lmao you sound like a foid worshipping feminist.

Islam keeps foids in their place. Whites have produced every low IQ cancer on earth: feminism, SJW, LGBT, liberalism, communism, abortions

I'd rather be living in a medieval era than be a sjw feminist that believes in 190 genders like you lol

You must support women going around dressed in strings like stone age people.

Also here let me link my low iq normalfag video that basically repeats what i said as proof

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back