Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly males are treated worse in psychiatric care.

ya prob more likely to keep you there because they think you look like a danger to society,
and no bleeding heart leftists will help get you out like they do with blacks sometimes

I'd imagine it's due to the fact that attractive women milk mental illness for sympathy and the psychiatrists at the shithole see through that, where as the fuck ugly people are more likely to be ill so they stay longer.

Yeah I agree with this. When i was in the hospital a nurse made up a fake bomb threat and tried to keep me in longer. I'll never go to a psych hospital again

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Last edited:
I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already
Were you forced into group therapy with a bunch stacies and normshits? HAHAHAHA! :feelsrope:

Were you forced into group therapy with a bunch stacies and normshits? HAHAHAHA! :feelsrope:

Unfortunately..."Yes". Of-course, I would've never received the valuable psych meds I now rely on without it.

level 2
shadeywillow

·57m·edited 52m

What the actual fuck does women's ability to bear children have to do with this?
I think you are definitely mistaken. Women are disproportionately involved with psychiatry in comparison to men according to statistics actually. I'd love to hear you say this to all the "pretty young women" who have been violated and abused by health professionals.
There is tons of bias within the mental health field and in the world in general towards all kinds of groups. And of course that doesn't exclude men. But that doesn't mean your group is the one that get exclusively harmed the most.
The experiences of different social groups are unique and different from each other in some ways, but I assure that "young pretty women" are also affected and harmed in a HUGE way. And NO, they are not given preferential treatment just because they are of age to reproduce.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Ugly men lose everywhere at any time!!!!!!

level 2
shadeywillow

·57m·edited 52m

What the actual fuck does women's ability to bear children have to do with this?
I think you are definitely mistaken. Women are disproportionately involved with psychiatry in comparison to men according to statistics actually. I'd love to hear you say this to all the "pretty young women" who have been violated and abused by health professionals.
There is tons of bias within the mental health field and in the world in general towards all kinds of groups. And of course that doesn't exclude men. But that doesn't mean your group is the one that get exclusively harmed the most.
The experiences of different social groups are unique and different from each other in some ways, but I assure that "young pretty women" are also affected and harmed in a HUGE way. And NO, they are not given preferential treatment just because they are of age to reproduce.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:soy::soy::soy: