Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly low tier bitch is delusional enough to think she can get a sugar daddy.

MasterHero

MasterHero

Officer
★★★★
Adding some msg to the dallas bowl v0 dd6hhk5ctytd1

My uncle is a sugar daddy (his sugar baby is a 9/10 Stacy) and he sent me this screenshot of a reddit girl that is on a sugar daddy website. The delusional whore thinks a rich man will pay her to be his sugar baby :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

This is prime hoeflation: 2/10 low tier bitches get so much attention from horny simps that they think they are hot shit.

Last edited:
She probably will jfl, someone will probably pay for her used hole.

The state of this world..

Men have no standards. She will.

Someone probably will take that offer tbh

I've seen women far worse than that have men fund their lives.

Lol!

She's fat!

(Too much sugar!)

This would be shooting high for me its over.

Her future boyfriend or husband will likely be an average-looking midwit with a middle-class income. I'm certain he'll be absolutely satisfied enough with the mediocre, seldom, and dispassionate sex to endure the infidelity, deceit, and nagging that comes with it.

Her future boyfriend or husband will likely be an average-looking midwit with a middle-class income. I'm certain he'll be absolutely satisfied with the mediocre, seldom, dispassionate sex and the cheating, manipulation, and nagging that comes with it.
Yep she will marry a clueless betabucks that will get short passionless missionary a few times then dead bedroom. She will then fondly remember that one time a drunk Chad pumper her full of cum in a bar's toilets.

Some fucking simp will probably pay for that used up cunt

Some fucking simp will probably pay for that used up cunt
Sad but true. Onlyfans and whoredom at scale means western men are reduced to pay for low tier pussy.