Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ugly landwhale sues parents because she's ugly

Lookism will suddenly matter to the normalfag fringe now.

I would date her. But she would reject me. And fuck Chad from tinder.

This landwhale trashcan still have more SMV than all of us combined.

Jefferson blames her parents for her succession of unsuccessful marriages which led to a series of psychological problems.

« During my first divorce, my ex-husband told the judge that every morning he saw my face, he felt nauseous and often had to run to the bathroom and puke, » she remembers painfully.

Good on the husbands for not putting up with her.

“My last husband was technically blind but regained 40% of his sight after a successful eye surgery. He divorced me the next week”.

Lmao @ her husband being blind and divorcing her after being able to see. Fucking kek.
I think if it were the other way round we would criticise the woman heavily for doing that here, so I do feel sympathy for her there. Women can be victims of lookism too, it’s a societal problem - the only difference is that if she was a man with that face there wouldn’t have been any opportunity for marriage in the first place, which is under reported.

She’s so ugly yet she was married 3 times and I can’t even get laid once

she had 3 marriages, but want to sue her parents. The fuck how can she win if she was married 3 times!!!!

And yet the neet dude who sued his parents not to kick him out and essentially kill him when left out with nothing, loses the case and is demonized throughout the media for weeks. Fuck this society.

I think if it were the other way round we would criticise the woman heavily for doing that here, so I do feel sympathy for her there. Women can be victims of lookism too, it’s a societal problem - the only difference is that if she was a man with that face there wouldn’t have been any opportunity for marriage in the first place, which is under reported.
Yeah, well if she settled for her looksmatch she wouldn't have gotten divorced.

It’s a satire website