Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly, insecure youtuber foid

Ragin'Asian

Ragin'Asian

Recruit
★★

In the comments, this smalltime youtuber woman claims that she is being linked from an "incel forum", I'm curious as to what channel this is now lol. Kinda doxxing but anyone know?

What is funny is that she never think for one second to put her feeling of jealousy in check, instead she try to push her friend to make her shit private and vent on reddit about it.

If this post was made by a man.
200.gif

1 comment, 0 upvote
Chadouche -lol get yo shit together bro, stop being a sensitive bitch

Last edited:
I needa see her face

Yikerinos the stinky inkwells are back at it again.

idc i get made fun of being ugly all the time deal with it low iq foid, your not entittled to not being made fun of
xD

Attachments

• 1587875119591.png
    1587875119591.png
    43 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
"They suggested a program that allowed us to find out where the comments might be coming from, and it's an incel forum "

Lol coping hard, she's disgusting as fuck

Likely young, therapy hahaha.

I needa see her face
yep ima needa see how deformed this monstrosity of a foid is now

cuz lets be honest boyo 95% chance i would pipe like a tryhard plumber

"They suggested a program that allowed us to find out where the comments might be coming from, and it's an incel forum "

Lol coping hard, she's disgusting as fuck

Based brocels if true. Foids need to be put in their places.

What is funny is that she never think for one second to put her feeling of jealousy in check, instead she try to push her friend to make her shit private and vent on reddit about it.

200.gif

1 comment, 0 upvote
Nobody gives a shit about men being insecure, but this hole's inbox is probably full of simps

Therapist: Listen, you're a kween and all those inkels are evil neo-nazi 666 hitler satan hellspawns and deserve to die ok? But tell me, what IS an inkwell anyway?

They suggested a program that allowed us to find out where the comments might be coming from, and it's an incel forum.

Cope. Nobody here knows who the fuck she is, and the only major other incel forum is too soy to do that. Looksmaxx is too homosexual to be wasting time on a random chicks Youtube.

Cope. Nobody here knows who the fuck she is, and the only major other incel forum is too soy to do that. Looksmaxx is too homosexual to be wasting time on a random chicks Youtube.
Might be /r9k/. But foid is probably lying. You can't trace comments like that.

Attention whore

yep. this is the biggest incel forum on the internet and we only have ~200 active members. incels are a bogeyman for redditors

“Insecure” foids make me so angry. How can you be insecure when you have virtually unlimited SMV? I can’t take this anymore. What total bullshit

Good, she must know pain, although it doesn't compare to being an ugly male.

Her looksmatch is on this forum

Yeah probably just a meme. r/relationship_advice is 99% LARP/creative writing

Might be /r9k/. But foid is probably lying. You can't trace comments like that.
I'm not a computer guy, but yeah a program to trace hyperlinks or some shit sounds like major BS now that I think about it.

200.gif

1 comment, 0 upvote

Yeah bit of an idiot. Most of us here either have no friends or are the "ugly friend". We just don't give a shit because most of the male population mogs us, so who tf cares if one of our buddies does too.

Any links to the channel? I got a troll itch comin' on.

She's not getting far on youtube. I don't care how good you are at YouTube, but some people in the YouTube comments are incredibly ruthless; they'll leave you questioning your life.
Any links to the channel? I got a troll itch comin' on.

She should get some therapy. Her obsession with her looks is not normal. People like you not because of your looks, but because of what kind of person you are.

She should get some therapy. Her obsession with her looks is not normal. People like you not because of your looks, but because of what kind of person you are.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

She's trying to cope by claiming all the mean comments are coming from "le ugly inkwellz," but she's obviously failing because she's still insecure and butthurt.