Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly Incels are in a better place than better looking but mentally ill Incels

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Think about it, the former has an excuse, they often tried very hard but failed and it really is nothing that can be blamed on them as it is their desitiny to be shunned by women because of their looks but the latter could have it better in those terms but can't overcome their mental state, they are too shy, too neurotic, too socially inept or just plain autistic.
It must hurt much more to be looked ta by women but never being able to respond to it like a normal human being, that really is a waste of life.

This also explains why ugly Incels hate on the better looking autistic ones as they see it as them not trying but "being able" to if they just overcome their psychological deficits.

I think “mentalcels” if you will, are struggling in their own hell. Whereas an uglycel at least has an excuse not to approach women because they’re ugly, mentalcels don’t have that excuse. Also, I think there’s less uglycels than mentalcels from my observations. If every .co user were to upload a selfie, I guarantee you most of them would fall under the umbrella of “chadlite”.

I think “mentalcels” if you will, are struggling in their own hell. Whereas an uglycel at least has an excuse not to approach women because they’re ugly, mentalcels don’t have that excuse. Also, I think there’s less uglycels than mentalcels from my observations. If every .co user were to upload a selfie, I guarantee you most of them would fall under the umbrella of “chadlite”.
Exacly my point. I also think this is mostly true about the looks of the people on this site.

Real Chadlites wouldn’t be rotting on this forum on the weekends or holidays, IMO that’s the biggest tell regarding who’s a truecel

What about mentalceldom caused by trueceldom?

I would feel better if women expressed interest in me tbh.

idk tbh,cant decide both suck