Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly Incel Becomes a Youtube Star in 1 Week. Half Million Views Already. Getting foid attention too.

They won’t bang, they just want him as an orbiter to abuse his YT $$$

This never happens naturally. Someone is pulling the strings to get him so much attention.

Smells like Reddit.

The most a hole might do is meet up with him irl, have him buy her dinner, and take some selfies with him to rub into all her foid insta followers.

They won’t bang, they just want him as an orbiter to abuse his YT $$$
Better yet they will #metoo him. How dare he be sub8. Foids are Snakes.

Highest IQ comment in this entire thread. JFL @ trying to appease the normies. They couldn't care less about what happens to us low-value men, I find it extremely cringy and abstruse as to why anyone would prostitute themselves like this.
They like to watch us suffer. We are the court jester of their sick and twisted Kingdom.

Virtue signalling en masse
This, if he met this foids in the streets and try to talk with them before posting this video they would call him a ugly creep and scream for some whiteknight to save them

This guy isn't an incel when he's admitted to having sex.

If he mentioned inceldom once, he would've gotten bullied off of youtube.

Holy fuck, i remember watching this guys video when he had a couple thousand views. Good for him however he was never incel, he got laid despite being a balding ugly manlet with a girl in the woods. JBW theory as strong as ever.

foids virtue signal all the time

he is still as truecel as ever

Women just love status. It's amazing.

However I agree it's all virtue-signaling -- none of those girls will fuck him.

Good for him however he was never incel, he got laid despite being a balding ugly manlet with a girl in the woods. JBW theory as strong as ever.

He is obviously lying.

That ugly, young incel got pussy from a teen foid. Meanwhile, she would blatantly reject a 50 year-old Chad. My longstanding theory that age is everything confirmed.
Yes for some foids. Did u write ur theory down? Link pls
Notice they want to chat with him on discord, not meet with him IRL and fuck.

Hmm, it’s almost as if foids collect cuck orbiters and then fuck chad on the side. It’s almost as if we’re right about everything.
Foids love to collect orbitors like they are baseball cards.

Yes for some foids. Did u write ur theory down? Link pls
No, never wrote it down. But, it boils down to the fact that age trumps looks. This should be common black pill knowledge, yet many on this forum are unaware of it. Foids are extremely age-sensitive.

No, never wrote it down. But, it boils down to the fact that age trumps looks. This should be common black pill knowledge, yet many on this forum are unaware of it. Foids are extremely age-sensitive.
I agree but then again some foids like older guys then their own age and others could overlook it if he is really rich.