Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly high T vs ugly low T

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Which one is better?
High T
-looks manly
-being respected by guys
Low T
-looks friendly& apporachable

It doesn't matter, ugly is ugly.

High T might applea to some ovulating chick with lots of luck of course. Low T is invisible to any girl and will not go any further than friendzone.

High T so I can gymcel easier

alsalsk said:
High T so I can gymcel easier

gymcel1.jpg

Ugly low T guys are almost always incel.

High t ugly = Fear/People feel intimidated by you

So i chose high t tbh, i already a`m so whatever.

Low T ugly is better, because it makes it easier to make friends as you come across less intimidating. Older people such as teachers are also less likely to blame you for wrong-doings as you look innocent.

As a high T uggo myself(29.3 nmol/l = 845 ng/dl) the one advantage is that people are affraid to insult you or disrespect you in your face. You won't be bullied, but you will still be the weird social reject without friends. People with certain authority over me such as teachers, policemen, etc. were harsher on me than my low T uggo friends because high T makes you look guilty/evil.

Considering that being uggo makes you lack in intimate and affectionate relationships, being high T further distances you in this regard as it is harder to bond with people when you look high T.

Both sides have their ups and downs, but I would say low T uggo is better than high T uggo. But high T chad is better than low T chad, since you dont need the low T looks to get more intimacy/affection when ur good-looking.

I think I am ugly low T but I have aggressive facial features... am I a fake ugly high T?

alsalsk said:
better than a weak incel tbh

As a weakcel, this is so true.

Ogre vs goblin.
Most would choose ogre.