Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ugly guy with pretty girl == failo

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If you don't want to sui stop reading this thread NOW. You've been warned.

I just saw a white girl walking with an incel tier curry holding hands with him. She was at least 1.5" taller than him and he had the typical curry "beard" that is really thin with big circular patches of no hair on the cheeks. He also had the frame of a little kid and even though they looked like teenagers his hairline was receding.

When I saw them I felt a primal sting of disgust. This average looking white girl was so out of place next to this goblin. Even if we ascend, the moment someone sees you with a good looking girl their attention will be directed at what she could possibly see in you.

JBC cannot be defeated by science

Currycel = volcel

Expects us to believe that a white girl was holding hands on the street with a curry who was shorter than her. Kek

Guy probably found a curry wife that looks white and arranged marriage maxed. Either that or liberal maxxed

where do u live lol, this is the last thing i'd find in burgerland

low inhib curry gods just dont care what white monkeys think of them tbh

I wonder what kind of social hoops he had to jump through, how much luck was required to be in the right place and time to score her.
I also wonder how many weeks they'll last

not a very blackpilled post
seems you just saw a literal lottery winner

he must have just hit 500million dollar jackpot. "Found the love of my life too same day cant believe my luck!!!!"
ye chill curry she doesnt like your lil brown dong she likes the fat stacks

Expects us to believe that a white girl was holding hands on the street with a curry who was shorter than her. Kek
Well they looked like teenagers and the girl looked like a goody two shoes band girl or something and was really generic and plain looking. Not bad looking but dead on average white girl if that makes sense. I am willing to believe they were dating because if women ever give these kinds of subhumans a chance, it's when they're teens. Like he probably hardcore hobbymaxx, social circlemaxxed, and proximitymaxxed her. They will probably go out a few times like this because she pities him and then she will tell him she can't be his gf because she doesn't want to ruin their friendship.

Just be curry

Is there even a world for an above average curry?! Arabs have Chaddam even Ricecels have Chang, but curries?

I wonder what kind of social hoops he had to jump through, how much luck was required to be in the right place and time to score her.
I also wonder how many weeks they'll last
Thoughts on that?