Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly guy irl tried to SEAmaxx and is coping HARD now

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
So there's this dude in my gym, 6ft but 3/10 face and NW5+ (death itself). He's been in a "relationship" with a woman in SEA. He comes to see her like 2-3 times per year for a week or two each time (basically spending most of his savings to see her) and also """invests""" in her shop.

Yeah you read that right he's sending her money every month and justifies it as helping her cuz life is hard there and her shop needs the cashflow.

So you might think he's just betabuxxing, nothing special. It gets worse. I heard him complain that the noodle still hasn't presented him to her family and has kept everything secret. I heard him say "I guess it's complicated , her parents may not like that she's dating someone from Europe, maybe when the time is right blabla", the cope is surreal

JFL she's using him as an atm and is so ashamed of him she won't introduce him to anyone, just keeping this a secret. I feel bad for him because he's so delusional

And the guy works like 60 hours per week making extra money for her. Jesus christ.

Dude that is SO pathetic, i bet he only gets shitty starfish sex as well JFL
as they say rather incel than cuck.
She's probably doing the same with other guys.

She's probably doing the same with other guys.
Maybe she's dating/banging Chang for real most of the year and acts like a gf for the other dude a couple of weeks per year

Dude that is SO pathetic, i bet he only gets shitty starfish sex as well JFL
as they say rather incel than cuck.
I just hope for him that the sex isn't starfish

SEAmaxxing is basically prostitution.

It's been explained to me like this: white guys flies to Thailand, meets a nice Thai girl, they go on dates and have sex and after a week or two he leaves feeling like a stud and believing he has a Thai girlfriend.
In reality, the foid was getting a cut from every (overpriced) restaurant and bar and hotel they've been in and he's probably given her some money to pay for her mother's medication in addition to buying gifts for his "girlfriend". He's her 10th "boyfriend" that year and she's been playing that game for years. When she's had enough or finds a good looking western doormat, she'll get married and move to Northern California to live out her days in comfort.

But maybe that's bullshit. Maybe Thai foids really are attracted to white subhumans for some reason, and the fact that those guys are all from rich western countries is just a coincidence.

Is she a currywhore?

It's been explained to me like this: white guys flies to Thailand, meets a nice Thai girl, they go on dates and have sex and after a week or two he leaves feeling like a stud and believing he has a Thai girlfriend.
In reality, the foid was getting a cut from every (overpriced) restaurant and bar and hotel they've been in and he's probably given her some money to pay for her mother's medication in addition to buying gifts for his "girlfriend". He's her 10th "boyfriend" that year and she's been playing that game for years. When she's had enough or finds a good looking western doormat, she'll get married and move to Northern California to live out her days in comfort.

But maybe that's bullshit. Maybe Thai foids really are attracted to white subhumans for some reason, and the fact that those guys are all from rich western countries is just a coincidence.
Damn that's beyond brutal. I guess it makes sense, these white guys must be desperate and since they don't speak the language it would be really easy to hide stuff from them

Bro you need to tell him

Bro you need to tell him
Nah trying to blackpill people is dangerous or just extremely tiresome. I don't know him that well, I see him at the gym once every 2 weeks maybe

Yes, but if the man is blackpilled the game goes like this:

He uses her for sex, doesn't pay for anything but constantly gives her false hope and promises. By the time she figures out he's a scam, he just moves to a new victim. He can even give a false name and impregnate them and leave them. Being blackpilled in SEA is where the power of SEAmaxxing lies

He uses her for sex, doesn't pay for anything but constantly gives her false hope and promises. By the time she figures out he's a scam, he just moves to a new victim. He can even give a false name and impregnate them and leave them. Being blackpilled in SEA is where the power of SEAmaxxing lies
Good luck pulling that move on an experienced Thai whore. She'll just find some other guy willing to spend money on her the first time you refuse to pay for a drink. And impregnating them? You'd rawdog some girl who's fucked 50 guys the previous year? You're braver than me.

Good luck pulling that move on an experienced Thai whore. She'll just find some other guy willing to spend money on her the first time you refuse to pay for a drink. And impregnating them? You'd rawdog some girl who's fucked 50 guys the previous year? You're braver than me.
You go for very young and thus inexperienced ones, and the very young ones had the least cocks and thus the risk is lower of serious STDs, and HIV is rare in SEA. There is no such thing as completely risk free, doing this you always take a calculated risk, it's the only way for an ugly white guy to "ascend" so take what you can and run with it

It's under-the-table prostitution. Ethnics do not get this. Pretty sure the average "sex tourist" there is a middling aged fat boomer. Just lol if you believe it's his whiteness that gets him rather than his money.

The white skin is a marker that shows you're
1.) Rich
2.) easy to exploit

It's under-the-table prostitution. Ethnics do not get this. Pretty sure the average "sex tourist" there is a middling aged fat boomer. Just lol if you believe it's his whiteness that gets him rather than his money.

The white skin is a marker that shows you're
1.) Rich
2.) easy to exploit
That's why I don't believe in JBW. Here in the West, noodles don't give a single fuck about me. I've only ever seen them go for tallfags and good looking white guys.

But I'm told constantly that the asians in SEA are completely different from some reason and i'll be treated like a god there, for some reason. It's basically just the "maybe you should move to a different city" bluepilled argument but on a larger scale

I honestly think only mid tier white normies and above can SEAmaxx without betabuxxing.

That's why I don't believe in JBW. Here in the West, noodles don't give a single fuck about me. I've only ever seen them go for tallfags and good looking white guys.

But I'm told constantly that the asians in SEA are completely different from some reason and i'll be treated like a god there, for some reason. It's basically just the "maybe you should move to a different city" bluepilled argument but on a larger scale

I honestly think only mid tier white normies and above can SEAmaxx without betabuxxing.
Maybe if you can get matches on Tinder it's worth it but I couldn't. I'm sure prostitutes use that as well though to seek out clients and shit.

So maybe it's not even a guarantee. I think that's how ItsOVER did it he used Tinder. I haven't done an experiment with the way he looked then now, but I wonder if he would have the same success. It could be the blue eyes halo or something else going on (plus the fact he had good facial bones and was only bloated).

I don't get what ethnics expect me to do on this forum. It seems like they want me to go to Thailand and try PUA or something which I'm obviously not going to do because it's sounds retarded and I already know prostitution is off the rails there. I've heard many stories of the "Thailand GF" guys meet once a year and shower with gifts. It's obvious what's happening.

Maybe if you can get matches on Tinder it's worth it but I couldn't. I'm sure prostitutes use that as well though to seek out clients and shit.

So maybe it's not even a guarantee. I think that's how ItsOVER did it he used Tinder. I haven't done an experiment with the way he looked then now, but I wonder if he would have the same success. It could be the blue eyes halo or something else going on (plus the fact he had good facial bones and was only bloated).

I don't get what ethnics expect me to do on this forum. It seems like they want me to go to Thailand and try PUA or something which I'm obviously not going to do because it's sounds retarded and I already know prostitution is off the rails there. I've heard many stories of the "Thailand GF" guys meet once a year and shower with gifts. It's obvious what's happening.
Yeah I don't know what they expect from us. Besides some of us are poorfags and we can't even go to SEA if we wanted. And if I'm wageslaving and saving my money i'd rather just save it for surgeries/transplants. Not just sink in a couple thousand bucks and hope women in SEA notice me and find me chad like.

I do hope that JBW is true tho. But I doubt it is

If that's the only way he can get laid, and he has the cash , then why not?

but sure, It's kind of lame, in fact would be far easier to skip the whole fake GF thing altogether and just do 1hr sessions with random hookers instead

but sure, It's kind of lame, in fact would be far easier to skip the whole fake GF thing altogether and just do 1hr sessions with random hookers instead
He just shouldn't be delusional imo.

I've met quite a few people like this - some want the GF dream so bad that they 'self-delude' just to keep the fantasy going - and then it's kind of like a ponzi scheme , ie. they've put so much money in to the 'GF' that they have to keep going.

I've met quite a few people like this - some want the GF dream so bad that they 'self-delude' just to keep the fantasy going - and then it's kind of like a ponzi scheme , ie. they've put so much money in to the 'GF' that they have to keep going.
Brilliantly put tbh

Does he know she's getting fucked by Filipino guys on the side?

Does he know she's getting fucked by Filipino guys on the side?
Didn't ask him tbh but he sounds like he's convinced that he isn't betabuxxing and that she's loyal. Or he's trying to convince himself

Didn't ask him tbh but he sounds like he's convinced that he isn't betabuxxing and that she's loyal. Or he's trying to convince himself
Trust me dude I have heard of many stories like this but the woman in question would be getting fucked by other native men while the foreign man was away. JFL.

Trust me dude I have heard of many stories like this but the woman in question would be getting fucked by other native men while the foreign man was away. JFL.
Oh that's also what i thought but even if she doesn't cheat (big if), she still doesn't care about him at all clearly. It's just a business for her

Oh that's also what i thought but even if she doesn't cheat (big if), she still doesn't care about him at all clearly. It's just a business for her
Of course, he is her little piggy bank.

I agree, but if we don't see prostitution as a solution to inceldom then SEAmaxxing shouldn't be touted as a solution either.
And if prostitution is a valid way to escape inceldom, then this forum should be renamed to moneymaxx.co and problem solved

that's true, it's not a solution. It's basically a temporary escape mechanism.

Just another day. Water is wet, you know. If a female asks you money it's only because she wants money, not you. A female won't ask a chad for money, she will probably give him money. B3atches. Even if they have more money than you, still they ask you money, scumbags.