Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly guy/beautiful chick couples make me RAAAAAAAAAGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
This particular couple especially for some reason.

56819152 554203021769483 460096408783945728 n

I hate looking at their pics. HE LOOKS LIKE A PROPER FUCKING INCEL. Polish foids are so fucking retarded, I swear, there are no dumber whores that polack bitches. He looks like he has double digit IQ, he is barely taller than her, weak chin, shitty nose, negatice canthal tilt, shitty jaw and doesn't look rich in all of his pics. Also that haircut of a typical polish low IQ, shitty physical job worker. I think I should find this whore and rape her (In GTA Roleplay).

That gives me hope. What makes me really rage is a foid around my looksmatch with a chad.

That gives me hope. What makes me really rage is a foid around my looksmatch with a chad.
nah, you only really see these kind of couples because they got together in high school and stayed together. it’s not as uncommon for a less attractive male to be with a more attractive female in school because she hasn’t really been on online dating so isn’t aware of her options. if you’re older, it’s over for you.

wtf, if anything this give you hope to ascend. You are another soycel
This particular couple especially for some reason.

View attachment 535927

I hate looking at their pics. HE LOOKS LIKE A PROPER FUCKING INCEL. Polish foids are so fucking retarded, I swear, there are no dumber whores that polack bitches. He looks like he has double digit IQ, he is barely taller than her, weak chin, shitty nose, negatice canthal tilt, shitty jaw and doesn't look rich in all of his pics. Also that haircut of a typical polish low IQ, shitty physical job worker. I think I should find this whore and rape her (In GTA Roleplay).

LOL @ thinking he is ugly. I bet half of the forum looks like this :redpill::smonk:

Imo they are pretty looksmatched. Imagine her without make-up and look at the similarity of their noses

Imo they are pretty looksmatched. Imagine her without make-up and look at the similarity of their noses
Stop this cope. She is clearly good looking even without teh make up. YOu can clearly see she has very good features:

240792493_1188141698375609_4049951362067741815_n.jpg

And their noses are not comparable.
dudes having prettier gfs is lifefuel
It pisses me off because I can't get even a looks matched one.

Jfl he is literally a normie and gives off gopnik bully vibes, foids love these types. He doesn't look like a beta at all.

Jfl he is literally a normie and gives off gopnik bully vibes, foids love these types. He doesn't look like a beta at all.
All of this is literally what I said in OP. Never called him beta.

Dudes a mid/upper tier normie lol.

nah, you only really see these kind of couples because they got together in high school and stayed together. it’s not as uncommon for a less attractive male to be with a more attractive female in school because she hasn’t really been on online dating so isn’t aware of her options. if you’re older, it’s over for you.
If that's the case then it can still give you hope in a third world country where online dating isn't the normal way to meet foids.

If that's the case then it can still give you hope in a third world country where online dating isn't the normal way to meet foids.
ofc, but we already know about stuff like SEAmaxxing

The state of this forum. Dude, do you realize that many incels are ugly.? and he is not handsome but he is not an ugly weirdo. He looks like normie with gopnik vibes. Also NT.

Except he's a normie and doesn't look like a "proper incel".
LMFAO that's the halo he gets in your eyes from having a beautiful gf. If he posted his own pics here you would tell him it's over.

Yup.

And this is similar to what I see as the average couple when I go out - it is the WOMAN that is dating down.

None of this "Only Chad gets girls! And Chad has to date 4 points below his looks level!" autistic bullshit. That couple is normal today imo, with the woman dating down below her looks level by 1 or 2 points.

Sorry chad but in the real world the incel gets the hot girl.

They're looksmatched, she only has blue-eyed halo. in what world do you see that guy as being ugly? he's clearly a mid tier norman, and we dont even know his height. go watch FACEandLMS videos on what attracts women, if not next you will be posting about Zac Effron being ugly. :feelshaha:

mogs me by a million miles/kilometers

I knew a guy like him in HS too, he banged the hottest girl in class. coincidences dont happen all the time, it's just that you cant judge his looks objetively

I knew a guy like him in HS too, he banged the hottest girl in class. coincidences dont happen all the time, it's just that you cant judge his looks objetively
I can't judge? Or the whole incel community can't??

Norwooding, negative canthal tilt, big nose. I will admit he isn't BAD looking/ugly, I'd give straight up 5/10.

However she is clearly above him in looks, I'd give 7. Saying they are looksmatched is cope, just like OP said probably it is YOU not being objective, if he had posted a picture of that guy on his own, idiot incels here would be like, "Over for him/Just rope/ 2/10 incel" etc.

He's not ugly, he's average. I'd also like to see what the foid looks like without the SMV-improving fakeup.

I can't judge? Or the whole incel community can't??

Norwooding, negative canthal tilt, big nose. I will admit he isn't BAD looking/ugly, I'd give straight up 5/10.

However she is clearly above him in looks, I'd give 7. Saying they are looksmatched is cope, just like OP said probably it is YOU not being objective, if he had posted a picture of that guy on his own, idiot incels here would be like, "Over for him/Just rope/ 2/10 incel" etc.
Dude first of all you're talking about the incel comunity like some kind of all-seer entity, no it's just a congregation of morons who dont even learn a thing before making blunt arguments. you have a lot of blackpilled content on jewtube and most posters havent seen a quarter of it, so ofc they wont have basic knowledge on how to judge a man's face objetively. hell they're debating height vs face everyday.

Let's say for the sake of argument they're not looksmatched, i dont see the guy being lower than a 6 PSL plus we dont even know his height, he's blonde has nice facial simetry and he's not noorwording. plus he seems NT as fuck, so it's not a wonder how they meet surely in HS. the girl should be between a 6 and a 7 can't judge acurattely as there's only two photos, but saying they're different leagues is not acurate either, the difference should be 1 psl at most

This as well.

You're right, OP. He's ugly. I see couples like these all the time, with even worse looking guys (at least he doesn't look like a pushover cuck). Even if they were looksmatched, that foid could get a WAY better looking guy. But she doesn't, she's with him. People here cope with "le Chad" but when they see a couple like this, suddenly they say "uh... well he's average. You just need to be average:forcedsmile:".
The mental gymnastics from many users here is insane.

He looksmatched with that bucktooth bitch fym

LOL @ thinking he is ugly. I bet half of the forum looks like this :redpill::smonk:
exactly he mogs me to oblivion.
dude said he looks like a "PROPER FUCKING INCEL"
tha fuck nigga? :feelsclown:

Chads.is :feelsjuice:

exactly he mogs me to oblivion.
dude said he looks like a "PROPER FUCKING INCEL"
tha fuck nigga? :feelsclown:

Chads.is :feelsjuice:
If OP posted a photo picture of him on his own, fools here would be like, "he's an incel/over for him/etc." Including maybe you. And you know it.

If OP posted a photo picture of him on his own, fools here would be like, "he's an incel/over for him/etc." Including maybe you. And you know it.
nope
i ain't a retard. i know my place in the food chain. this dude mogs me hard. def not an incel :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back