Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “UGLY GIRLS DON’T GO FOR HOT GUYS TEEHHEEE”

I wonder how many PM's she got after that post

I fucking hate chads dating/fucking below their league. No Becky is going to want to fuck an average/ugly guy after she had her own taste of chad.

Chad ruins all out chances for an easy fuck with Becky.

FEMCELS. DON'T. EXIST.

I fucking hate chads dating/fucking below their league. No Becky is going to want to fuck an average/ugly guy after she had her own taste of chad.

Chad ruins all out chances for an easy fuck with Becky.
This. Why can't chads just stay within 1 points of ther looks match? An 8/10 Chad, for example, should only go after 7/10 to 9/10 foids.

1 point above, 0 points (looksmatch), or 1 point below. No excuses.

This is one of the main reasons for inceldom.Chad forming harem with dozens of beckies instead of settling down with a single woman.
Literal polygamy.

This is one of the main reasons for inceldom.Chad forming harem with dozens of beckies instead of settling down with a single woman.
Literal polygamy.
Like elephant seals.

TEEHEE I'M SO ALONE

BTW, CHAD ONLY

Reading that made me annoyed honestly

FEMCELS. DON'T. EXIST.

This. Why can't chads just stay within 1 points of ther looks match? An 8/10 Chad, for example, should only go after 7/10 to 9/10 foids.

Because their looks match is probably a massive cunt while the Becky is much more eager and willing to please.

If you think chads are your friends youre a cuck. Chad does this shit and ruins the dating market

See how she only mentions his good looks, not a single word about his personality. It's all about looks lads, either ascend, cope or die
The only thing she said about personality is that's he's weird as fuck. That only makes it worse and disproves personality even more

Typical. You think hundreds of her looksmatches didnt match with her first? Why wasnt she already dating them?

i hope the guy pump and dumps her tbh

FEMCELS. DON'T. EXIST.

If all Chads only went for their looks match there could legit be a Chad Incel alliance, but they all fucking dumpster dive and fuck shit up for us.

So the league a guy is in is determined by looks. Got it. What does IT have to say about this?

also, she thought his personality was going to be weird, but then when she met him, she saw that he was good looking, so his personality wasn’t weird at all.

FEMCELS. DON'T. EXIST.

Chad needs to fuck everything that moves he's sick in the head I tell you.

Women actually unironically think painting their misshapen faces counts as self improvement
Also show me a reddit post of an opposite scenario