Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly foids?

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
I know personally some normies that i see in my daily life routine that are dating sub 5 foids, they are ugly (both the normies and the foids) and no way I would ever consider having sex with those foids, and they brag about it as if it was something to be proud of.
Do you think dating ugly foids is based to exit inceldon?

I don't think any of us is willing to go to r/incelexit even though we're desperate. Thanks for asking though, that's a weird question.

ugly foids won't date ugly males, they date average looking normies

It's not much of an escape from inceldom to have sex with a foid you're not attracted to.

I'm not gonna cold approach an ugly foid(which is the only way to get any foid if you have no friends and are short/ugly),
they''d have to be at least 4/10

I think you can still grow to like someone and even become attracted to them. My driving teacher wasn't much of a looker but after I spent time with her, I started to like her a bit. It can happen. Maybe it could happen even to a foid too, but women always get more attention from men which interrupts their bonding to a man. If Chad is constantly available on tinder app then she can only think about Chad. She will get fear of missing out on better guys than you, and it'll be over.

As long as they aren't landwhales

i just want my fuck robot tbh

pass on the ugly foids that dont want me either

[UWSL]I absolutely despise them, especially their arrogance.[/UWSL]

You're so cucked
First of all, it is rational for you to try to reduce the damage of your situation. Second, your feelings make you care a lot less about what people look like.