Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly foids should be forced to do plastic surgery and fat foids forced on diets

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Just like foids hate short and ugly men and want us all dead for our genetics, under a perfect society, ugly roasties should be forced to have plastic surgery and fat roasties should be rounded up and forced on diets. So many foids i see who used to be skinny or a average weight now are fat ugly landwhales. They all need to be rounded up and sent to a re-education camp for forced dieting and plastic surgery so the amount of attractive foids in the world can be increased. My idea is the equivalent of foids saying they want all men under 6ft to die or ugly men to rope. Sheboons and goblinas should just be shot, no hope for them :feelsLSD:.

Last edited:
In a perfect society there are robot substitutes for females.

Put into camps where they concentrate*. At least an ugly dude can accomplish something. Whores can only whore out if they are hot.

Landwhales have no excuse to be fat.

Sheboons and goblinas should just be shot, no hope for them :feelsLSD:.
I agree - if that isn't done, they'll procreate and pollute humanity with their subhuman genes. There's no other way to stop them.

Why do you care about women raising their SMV?

It doesn't help our situation in the least. They would just become even more entitled, if anything.

It doesn't help our situation in the least. They would just become even more entitled, if anything.
Seeing landwhales and ugly foids outside disgusts me. Even if I’m still Incel, I am not a faggot and want to look at beckys and stacys when I go outside.

Landwhales demand chad or nothing

Yes, like all women.

What point are you trying to make?
Seeing landwhales and ugly foids outside disgusts me. Even if I’m still Incel, I am not a faggot and want to look at beckys and stacys when I go outside.

I don't see the point in caring about that when you can't have access to those women. To me, it just makes the experience all the more painful. Being reminded of what I will never get to experience.

HAHA LOL.

OP YOU ARE BASED.

(is this what you want?)

The difference is that landwhales are disgusting and are low SMV. At least an attractive foid would be looksmatched with chad

Again, so what?

What does this have to do with you? Are you some cuck trying to vicariously live through chad?

Yes, like all women.

What point are you trying to make?

I don't see the point in caring about that when you can't have access to those women. To me, it just makes the experience all the more painful. Being reminded of what I will never get to experience.
Seeing landwhales and ugly foids makes me physically ill to the point of wanting to vomit.

Seeing landwhales and ugly foids makes me physically ill to the point of wanting to vomit.
No im not a cuck. I just find landwhales repulsive and pathetic

As do I, but its irrelevant because you don't have to fuck them (or rather, they won't fuck you) so don't worry about it.

As do I, but its irrelevant because you don't have to fuck them (or rather, they won't fuck you) so don't worry about it.
I shouldn’t have to deal with seeing them on top of being an Incel and having to be outside for college or any other reason.

I shouldn’t have to deal with seeing them on top of being an Incel and having to be outside for college or any other reason.

We have to 'deal with' seeing a lot of things. Get over it.

Unless you have a compulsive desire to stare at fat women, which would also make this entire thread suspect anyway.:hax:

We have to 'deal with' seeing a lot of things. Get over it.

Unless you have a compulsive desire to stare at fat women, which would also make this entire thread suspect anyway.:hax:
No I do not. Unfortunately, a lot of foids in my area happen to be fat which is why I made this thread :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Landwhales have no excuse to be fat.

I agree - if that isn't done, they'll procreate and pollute humanity with their subhuman genes. There's no other way to stop them.
They must not be allowed to pollute humanity and spread their subhuman shit genes

Last edited:
No I do not. Unfortunately, a lot of foids in my area happen to be fat which is why I made this thread :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes, like me you likely live in the US or at least the west which is infamous for high obesity rate. Again, hardly concerns us either way.

They must not be allowed to pollute humanity and spread their subhuman shit genes

Fat women statistically have the most sex and due to rampant gynocentrism, the sexual market for females has never been better. Bottom tier women can and do reproduce with reckless abandon.

That said, how are you going to 'stop them'? :lul: And assuming you are a truecel, why would you be concerned about it. You are out of the rat race for acquiring a sexual partner and reproducing anyway. You are complaining about a problem that does not in anyway affect you at all, which I find mindboggling.

Sure, the proliferation of fat women has inflated the standards of higher tier women by giving them undue bargaining power (as it makes any random thin Becky seem like a unicorn in comparison) but even if it wasn't like this we would still be incel.

Yes, like me you likely live in the US or at least the west which is infamous for high obesity rate. Again, hardly concerns us either way.

Fat women statistically have the most sex and due to rampant gynocentrism, the sexual market for females has never been better. Bottom tier women can and do reproduce with reckless abandon.

That said, how are you going to 'stop them'? :lul: And assuming you are a truecel, why would you be concerned about it. You are out of the rat race for acquiring a sexual partner and reproducing anyway. You are complaining about a problem that does not in anyway affect you at all, which I find mindboggling.

Sure, the proliferation of fat women has inflated the standards of higher tier women by giving them undue bargaining power (as it makes any random thin Becky seem like a unicorn in comparison) but even if it wasn't like this we would still be incel.
LowIQ take because you just stated the problem. If I want any hope of ascending with even a Becky, landwhales need to be put down to decrease Becky SMV.

LowIQ take because you just stated the problem. If I want any hope of ascending with even a Becky, landwhales need to be put down to decrease Becky SMV.

The low IQ take here is from you.

Landwhales are not the main problem, they are merely a symptom.

You are downright delusional if you think simply because all women returned to acceptable weights like 60's would result in you no longer being an incel. That is unless you are a fakecel or simply standardcel, which I suspect you are.

The low IQ take here is from you.

Landwhales are not the main problem, they are merely a symptom.

You are downright delusional if you think simply because all women returned to acceptable weights like 60's would result in you no longer being an incel. That is unless you are a fakecel or simply standardcel, which I suspect you are.
Landwhales are a major problem when an increasing amount of our looksmatches choose to become them. You seem to be a fakecel or possibly a faggot because you are not concerned with ascending while I think of ascension every day, how can I be a fakecel or standardcel when I am 5’4. You are most likely a 6 ft + “mentalcel” :lul:

Landwhales are a major problem when an increasing amount of our looksmatches choose to become them. You seem to be a fakecel or possibly a faggot because you are not concerned with ascending while I think of ascension every day, how can I be a fakecel or standardcel when I am 5’4. You are most likely a 6 ft + “mentalcel” :lul:

I gymmaxxed and my 'looksmatch' (body wise) still wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire.

So I still think you're full of shit. Women's standards are out of control regardless of fat women or not. Fat women existing is primarily a problem for normies simping. It does not concern us.

Its like you're trying to larp as a normie.

fat roasties should be rounded up and forced on diets. So many foids i see who used to be skinny or a average weight now are fat ugly landwhales. They all need to be rounded up and sent to a re-education camp

"re-education"? No. A government mandated weight loss program with minimal psychiatric intervention is best.

Exemplary Patient:

244053397 4477562145668024 8235631267237736746 n

No hospitalization, no partial-hospitalization, no group therapy. A probation-based approach would be good.

I gymmaxxed and my 'looksmatch' (body wise) still wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire.

So I still think you're full of shit. Women's standards are out of control regardless of fat women or not. Fat women existing is primarily a problem for normies simping. It does not concern us.

Its like you're trying to larp as a normie.
My family forces me to LARP as a normie even though I obviously am not one. I just don’t like being around fat women especially since they smell like shit and look disgusting.

Agreed

Alright, says the OP with an avatar with one of the most ridiculous abominations of plastic surgery ever on a man....

^^^^
Change title to Ugly men should be forced to go through plastic surgery and short be men be forced to go through doses of human growth hormone before puberty.

^^^^
Change title to Ugly men should be forced to go through plastic surgery and short be men be forced to go through doses of human growth hormone before puberty.
I wish but my idiot parents refused to give me HGH :feelsree:

leave land whales lock in a room with no food, only water, but give them a crawl space leading to a plate of food thats visible to them the whole time, force them to fast until they lose enough weight to fit through the crawl space

The result: a higher supply of Becky's and Stacey's for Chad.

leave land whales lock in a room with no food, only water, but give them a crawl space leading to a plate of food thats visible to them the whole time, force them to fast until they lose enough weight to fit through the crawl space
Great idea. Some might be so fat they die before loosing enough weight to reach the crawl space.

An idea I had for a fat women re-education camp was the food building was a 10km each way walk from the housing area where their bedrooms were and where the tv's were.

And they can only get one meal each time they walk to the food building, before reporting back to the housing area. Each meal is up to 1,200 calories with all the nutrients in the meals she needs to be healthy.

To support the project there is also gardens and orchard and vegetable gardens so they can work as farmers all day, to help support the project. Eg.. selling fresh vegetables and herbs to local grocers.