Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ugly foids piss me off so much

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
women on average are better looking than men. There's far more attractive women than there are attractive men and thats a fact. Just go around to your local mall. Youll see a lot of attractive women. And you'll barely see any attractive men. the reason for this is because in the past, women needed to look good or else they could not find a mate, where as men, they just needed a secure job and they would be able to get maried to a hot girl despite being an ugly male.

Now in todays society, thats changing, now that being said, womens only purpose in this world is to look good, what else are females known for apart from lookin good.For a female to be successfull, she only needs to look good from the outside and she has the whole world obeying her. And they even have make up as a bonus, how can a foid look ugly with make up on???. Ugly women really piss me off. Like you're failing to do the thing which youre literally put in this world to do. It's like a chef not knowing how to cook, a fish not knowing how to swim.

Women have so many products available to them to looksmax that we as men have been tricked into thinking most of them are attractive when, in reality, only a select few would truly be attractive to us in the natural world.

They don't piss me off. They tend to be a bit kinder to ugly men than the average and attractive women. Older women can actually treat me like I'm a human being but younger women don't want to even give me eye contact and I can tell that they have an attitude when they talk to me, even if its a cashier or something like that. They can't hide the fact that they hate ugly men

I hate the fact that wearing tons of makeup is normalized and foids even get complimented for their looks - it's fucking disgusting.

They tend to be a bit kinder to ugly men than the average and attractive women
Interesting. I've had the exact opposite experience. Ugly and average women are usually assholes to me, but the really attractive ones are usually nice and polite. This is of course only when I'm having a platonic non-sexual interaction with them

Interesting. I've had the exact opposite experience. Ugly and average women are usually assholes to me, but the really attractive ones are usually nice and polite. This is of course only when I'm having a platonic non-sexual interaction with them
Experienced that too , the ugly foids are always the meanest. ( and they think they deserve chad:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsEhh:)

They should never have a right to be arrogant yet here we are.

Don't fall into the trap that women are genuinely more attractive than the average guy, they typically always apply makeup when going out in public, plus they have a lot more things available to them to enhance their looks compared to us. Looking a hot girl when she's got no makeup on is quite surprising sometimes how different they can looks.