Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ugly foids are the best.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
★★★★★
They are generally kind people, they are often funny and don’t openly mock your looks.

Every ugly foid I’ve Met has been relatively human (while most foids act like animals). They’re smart, kind and funny. A real catch.

I’ve been rejected by ugly foids so they still have a primal instinct for Chad. But they are so kind that I would genuinely be friends with an ugly foid (and have done in the past. Eventually ending in rejection).

It's probably due to their experience in being ugly so they can kinda understand to not judge based off appearance as much as others

It's probably due to their experience in being ugly so they can kinda understand to not judge based off appearance as much as others
Exactly. Also they’ve developed some what of a personality so high MTNs will fuck them

They are generally kind people, they are often funny and don’t openly mock your looks.

Every ugly foid I’ve Met has been relatively human (while most foids act like animals). They’re smart, kind and funny. A real catch.

I’ve been rejected by ugly foids so they still have a primal instinct for Chad. But they are so kind that I would genuinely be friends with an ugly foid (and have done in the past. Eventually ending in rejection).
I'm only reading facts

I wish I could get an ugly foid, we could be happy together :feelsrope:

some of them can be a pain in the ass. they hate life like the rest of us because of how they were born ugly but the thing is, they can still get men and sex. their hate stems from the fact that they were born as a girl, which can be compared to winning a lottery, but an ugly one. u cant attract chads when u are ugly(sometimes) who would want to be born ugly anyway? at least they understand how we feel, though not completely.

some of them can be a pain in the ass. they hate life like the rest of us because of how they were born ugly but the thing is, they can still get men and sex. their hate stems from the fact that they were born as a girl, which can be compared to winning a lottery, but an ugly one. u cant attract chads when u are ugly(sometimes) who would want to be born ugly anyway? at least they understand how we feel, though not completely.
Any empathy is better than none

Beckies can be hostile to sub-5 males because they remind them of their subpar looks

I have only experienced this very rarely. As foids, they have the same traits as the pretty foids: entitlement, narcissism, hypergamy and disdain for non chads. They are all alpha-widowed too.

Nope, I've been laughed at or stared at by geniunely ugly foids.

What would you say the reason for it is then?
Ugly women still judge people based on appearance, and maybe even more than normal people.
In fact Stacys know their value and they not have to put other people down. Not only that but they are treated good and don't experience Envy, they are the most gentle women , sub5 women are the most evil .
I am telling this from experience, I don't know you

Nope, I've been laughed at or stared at by geniunely ugly foids.
This.
Even foidlet who are super fucking short
They are Always the first people calling out some negative physical attribute in others
Stacys don't do that, they shut up .
They don't have nothing to prove
Ugly women appear to me as the most shallow women

I have had the opposite experience. Ugly and mid women are genuinely awful to me, they laugh at me a lot on the street and are very bitchy at work and other places. Meanwhile, Stacey ignores me, or is just polite to me. Both reject me, but I found the attractive girls to be kinder.

I have had the opposite experience. Ugly and mid women are genuinely awful to me, they laugh at me a lot on the street and are very bitchy at work and other places. Meanwhile, Stacey ignores me, or is just polite to me. Both reject me, but I found the attractive girls to be kinder.
This and remember juggernaut law

Ugly women still judge people based on appearance, and maybe even more than normal people.
In fact Stacys know their value and they not have to put other people down. Not only that but they are treated good and don't experience Envy, they are the most gentle women , sub5 women are the most evil .
Interesting. In my experience normie woman were the most mean to me while Stacy women were the second meanest.

Ugly women have been the nicest to me

ugly foids are worthless, there is no point to a foid except looking good

>oneitiscel logic: omg this foid is ugly but she is deep + understanding + cultured aww. nawalt
>the truth: she is ugly and that's it

all of these are accurate from my experience

not really. Fat bitches are more likely to believe in made up genders, and make up microaggressions so they can accuse you of rape

Five letters mang

AWALT

Agreed. I don’t think Stacy’s ever picked on me. It was always the sub5 girls that did. There was this Asian girl who wasn’t super attractive who picked on me a lot in 8th grade

so many black foid infiltrators. if you’re well versed in the race pill you’d know this is no coincidence. Sometimes i have to catch myself or else i start to feel bad for them.

I used to speak with one on discord who’d cut herself daily due to her shit life and bullying. She had never received affection from a man, though i told her basic looksmaxxing techniques could have gotten her her looksmatch. i’m pretty sure she ended up killing herself kek.

honestly i feel like she was justified in doing so. Non-nt + bullying can have such a negative toll on your mental health thats its better to just check out than to stick around and be tortured mentally by past experiences.

these womens are still uber rare though and like to lurk in inkie spaces to receive the male attention that they never get in real life. So a foid is still a foid at the end of the day:feelsokman:

Dont sweat it, Ugly or not, they are the same inside, same instincts, same animalism, same process of natural selection.

Brutal. Perhaps out of pity?

Fakecel. Ugly foids and all other foids are evil to incels like us

People say the girls I like are ugly so I guess.

I long for the day when men would at least stop being empathetic to foids. No foid is empathetic towards men. Ugly foids are still vile and would constantly talk about chads in your presence to goad you.

No foid, even ugly was ever kind for me. I am walking menace for them