Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ugly foids are actually quite pretty to me

snorrrrreeemimimimi

snorrrrreeemimimimi

Greycel
perhaps this is just the side effects of inceldom but females with body fat, hooked noses and other ugly features are still a solid 8/10 for me. i really don’t understand how others on this site find these types of females ugly as if they’d get pussy from any foid in the first place. if anything attractive foids make me more insecure.

You will never see a foid saying she wants ugly men.

your horny and realistic, and its the girl next door effect to

This is why even ugly foids have infinite SMV. You aren’t the only one who thinks this way OP. Many men

Same. I've always had a thing for low-tier beckies in particular

perhaps this is just the side effects of inceldom but females with body fat, hooked noses and other ugly features are still a solid 8/10 for me. i really don’t understand how others on this site find these types of females ugly as if they’d get pussy from any foid in the first place. if anything attractive foids make me more insecure.
juggernaut law
men have no standards
womens looks have zero impact on them getting sex or not

• For men, the results show that being unattractive decreases the likelihood of finding a partner, of finding a partner with a university degree, and of finding a partner with a higher educational level.
  • For women, physical attractiveness does not affect the likelihood of any of those events occurring.
  • Among women, physical attractiveness did not matter when it came to mating. The results for women indicate that attractiveness did not matter.

THEY WILL CONDEMN YOUR SOUL

My standards are low, i think. I find most foids aged 15-45 attractive. Its hard to tell without an example. Would gladly bang these two.

i'll have to agree, jerking it to ultra 10/10 girls got boring quickly, the attraction to there being a possibility of real love is enough for me

i'll have to agree, jerking it to ultra 10/10 girls got boring quickly, the attraction to there being a possibility of real love is enough for me
Stop the cope, 10/10 doesnt exist, neither male or female