Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly Foid sad at chad for not finding her attractive

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/dc6SSu5pnHw

If i get more pretty do you think he would like me?:blackpill::blackpill: this would be the perfect incel blackpill Song performed by a men
But its from a women in the whole Video you see her beeing sad thats shes not attractive? Why is she sad for not beeing attractive? Because of society ? Because of beauty Standards? No shes sad because chad doesnt find her attractive and want him to lower his standards( you should lower your beauty standards [Lyrics]) why doesnt she lower her beauty standards? She only Expect it from others. If she was with her looksmax she wouldnt care about beeing more prettier

Last edited:
But she's not pretty

Oh boo hoo Chad didn’t find the Becky to be attractive here let me pull out my violin

View: https://youtu.be/dc6SSu5pnHw

If i get more pretty do you think he would like me?:blackpill::blackpill: this would be the perfect incel blackpill Song performed by a men
But its from a women in the whole Video you see her beeing sad thats shes not attractive? Why is she sad for not beeing attractive? Because of society ? Because of beauty Standards? No shes sad because chad doesnt find her attractive and want him to lower his standards( you should lower your expactations. [Lyrics]) why doesnt she lower her expactations? She only Expect it from others. If she was with her looksmax she wouldnt care about beeing more prettier

Chad doesn't owe you dick sweety :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

7be55cfe08190abd5754ba496674c24c