Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly females are disgusting and have no value

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Some friends wanted me to go after ugly females, so they friends no more, disgusting fags, sent them away for this disrespect. Good for them I'm not fightmaxxer, or else would beat their asses for insulting me like this. Offering to go after ugly femoids is biggest insult for gentlemen of culture. If no 3d cute adorable lolis around - then better be alone and fap to kawaii animu lolis

Cucks need to be destroyed so ugly roasties stop thinking they have value

Pretty femoids have just low value, prostitution is their place. Valuable only genetically engineered loli catgirls

I hope you didn't just ignore them and decided to break off the friendship that you've had with them.

Some friends wanted me to go after ugly females, so they friends no more, disgusting fags, sent them away for this disrespect. Good for them I'm not fightmaxxer, or else would beat their asses for insulting me like this. Offering to go after ugly femoids is biggest insult for gentlemen of culture. If no 3d cute adorable lolis around - then better be alone and fap to kawaii animu lolis

View attachment 121185
and what do you have to offer in a relationship?

I hope you didn't just ignore them and decided to break off the friendship that you've had with them.
Damned pydars not helped me to recover after last crush. They thoutght they helping. Sure, after loss of cute 16 years old girl is good idea to offer me old ugly roasties. No more those peasants around, but they deserve punishment for disrespecting gentleman of culture
Enough hate for today, now time to fap to President

No value? You must be coping. People are still paying shit ton for their attention.

Ive always said that. Im a sub 1 myself but why in the fuck would I be willing to date an ugly foid? Im not that desperate and unlike normies, I have dignity. An ugly foid wouldnt solve anything, she would just make things worse honestly. Its either a good looking foid or cope till rope for me

I'd date an ugly girl but all they want is chad

You can auction an ugly woman's nasty moldy underwear with a pic of her face stapled on it on ebay for $200 and some desperate fucks will still fight each other for it.

Anzu is hot tbhthb, tied with Mako for best girl of the first season

Honestly, I agree with this. Establish a concentration camp specifically for nu-males and those disgusting fucking soyboy faggots.

Fucking volcel standardcel idiot, stop spamming loli catgirl shit and get a grip on reality. I can't believe your friends try to hook you up with girls and you whine at them, pure rageful for someone who doesn't even have friends, let alone some who seem to care. And now you even whine about ugliness while most people here are supposed to be ugly.

Last edited:
Sad i didnt record your fight :feelstrash:

and what do you have to offer in a relationship?
Culture and possibility to be really different from human femoids and spit on them

No value? You must be coping. People are still paying shit ton for their attention.
Those are cucks, they need shower in Auschwitz
Fucking volcel standardcel idiot, stop spamming loli catgirl shit and get a grip on reality. I can't believe your friends try to hook you up with girls and you whine at them, pure rageful for someone who doesn't even have friends, let alone some who seem to care. And now you even whine about ugliness while most people here are supposed to be ugly.
For me is better alone than with ugly femoid. They disgust and frighten me. Told those friends to stop trying to hook me with uggies many times, they not listened, so then told them to gtfo
Is better to live with nice dreams and some small hope of them becoming real, than have them crashed and replaced with horrible human reality. Need friends who help to approach young cute alternative girls in streets. Thats painfull way of a lot of rejections and ignorance, but maybe...
I even feel better now, without friends, than with those morons who insulted me in this horrible way. Better prefer old good bullying of calling me fag, than this

Culture and possibility to be really different from human femoids and spit on them

Those are cucks, they need shower in Auschwitz

For me is better alone than with ugly femoid. They disgust and frighten me. Told those friends to stop trying to hook me with uggies many times, they not listened, so then told them to gtfo
Is better to live with nice dreams and some small hope of them becoming real, than have them crashed and replaced with horrible human reality. Need friends who help to approach young cute alternative girls in streets. Thats painfull way of a lot of rejections and ignorance, but maybe...
I even feel better now, without friends, than with those morons who insulted me in this horrible way. Better prefer old good bullying of calling me fag, than this
You should really stop talking about ugliness like this, a lot of people here are ugly you know? Some wouldn't even mind ugly girls but they cannot get them. Show some respect.

You should really stop talking about ugliness like this, a lot of people here are ugly you know? Some wouldn't even mind ugly girls but they cannot get them. Show some respect.
I show no respect for femoids, ugly or pretty. Just pretty could be usefull for fucking

I show no respect for femoids, ugly or pretty. Just pretty could be usefull for fucking
Filthy degenerate volcel standardcel nonsense spammer, hope you get banned soon. You sound exactly like them when they think of us.

Filthy degenerate volcel standardcel nonsense spammer, hope you get banned soon. You sound exactly like them when they think of us.
If my physical characteristics are below average - doesnt mean I should loose my honor and date down, as my real looksmatch is what I, man of culture, perceive as my looksmatch, and that is cute becky. And not only honor, ugly femoids simply repulsive for me, and after spent time with those friends and their ugly "girlfriends" felt horrible. Have no narcissistic skill as my former "best friend", who took mentally chalenged ugly white trash, dressed her as metal, and went into concerts with her. For me having ugly femoid would be shame. Finding more honor in lonelyness. And only those can be friends, who either help me to search for cute adorable lolis, or who not pushing me to go for trash

Based
Keep crying for Napoleon de Geso

In lithuania we have saying "Tai švęsim linksmai ar su bobom?". Translation be like "So will we have fun at party, or party with females?" . And I live it, is better and funnier party without ugly roasties. And those moron friends betryayed this principle, and their parties where no fun

If my physical characteristics are below average - doesnt mean I should loose my honor and date down, as my real looksmatch is what I, man of culture, perceive as my looksmatch, and that is cute becky. And not only honor, ugly femoids simply repulsive for me, and after spent time with those friends and their ugly "girlfriends" felt horrible. Have no narcissistic skill as my former "best friend", who took mentally chalenged ugly white trash, dressed her as metal, and went into concerts with her. For me having ugly femoid would be shame. Finding more honor in lonelyness. And only those can be friends, who either help me to search for cute adorable lolis, or who not pushing me to go for trash
Honour? You are just a special kind of standardcel, I highly doubt your looksmatch is cute teen Becky. If it is, you shouldn't brag about it here in the first place. Besides I'd really like to know whay this "culture" you say you can offer is, lol. Probably some nutty stuff.

he's clearly a troll.
no point in arguing with him.

he's clearly a troll.
no point in arguing with him.
I don't mind trolls making a subreddit against us but having them here complaining about their friends who introduce them to non-teen cute Beckys is just infuriating. Hope he gets a warning at least.
Based

Keep crying for Napoleon de Geso
Good luck in your fight against autism.

Honour? You are just a special kind of standardcel, I highly doubt your looksmatch is cute teen Becky. If it is, you shouldn't brag about it here in the first place. Besides I'd really like to know whay this "culture" you say you can offer is, lol. Probably some nutty stuff.
Looksmatch system of today is wrong. Man's real looksmatch is girl who looks better. And so whats below my REAL looksmatch - is unacceptable. Fapping to animu loolis is preferable

Based. No loli no life.

Looksmatch system of today is wrong. Man's real looksmatch is girl who looks better. And so whats below my REAL looksmatch - is unacceptable. Fapping to animu loolis is preferable
It's not, it's in the world itself, which means that their looks are a match. Unless you have high SMV because of something else but you don't seem like one who does.

It's not, it's in the world itself, which means that their looks are a match. Unless you have high SMV because of something else but you don't seem like one who does.
You talk like simpcuck. You are what MGTOW dislike in incels the most, man without honor, who cannot set his own value. My 11cm dick is too good for roasties

You talk like simpcuck. You are what MGTOW dislike in incels the most, man without honor, who cannot set his own value. My 11cm dick is too good for roasties
I would like to know on what basis you set your own value so high, and there was no answer so far apart from some trollish stuff like "hurr durr I am a man of culture." Sounds like narcissism.

Last edited:
I would like to know on what basis you set your own value so high, and there was no answer so far apart from some trollish stuff like "hurr durr I am a man of culture." Sounds like narcissism.
On MGTOW basis blet, setting my own value. I'm only incel when lonelyness and crying without cute loli. But in case of ugly femoids I prefer to be alone and be proud of it. Lack of cute lolis of culture is greatest problem (do they exist at all?). Lack of sexy femoids to fuck is lesser problem. Not having ugly wifeoid is honor

its over for standardcels

On MGTOW basis blet, setting my own value. I'm only incel when lonelyness and crying without cute loli. But in case of ugly femoids I prefer to be alone and be proud of it. Lack of cute lolis of culture is greatest problem (do they exist at all?). Lack of sexy femoids to fuck is lesser problem. Not having ugly wifeoid is honor
You are either a troll or completely delusional, but you don't seem an incel at all.

You are either a troll or completely delusional, but you don't seem an incel at all.
I lost teen years in lonelyness, and anything whats isnt close to teen love is not worthy

I lost teen years in lonelyness, and anything whats isnt close to teen love is not worthy
You are going to lose your current years too, chasing the ghost of your teenhood.

You are going to lose your current years too, chasing the ghost of your teenhood.
Lose what? Old ugly femoids have no value for me, they are just disgusting form on nolife

I wouldn't mind an ugly foid with a nice body to fuck, as long as she's not ridiculously ugly. I'd even be in a serious relationship with an ugly foid with a nice body, as long as she's a virgin under 21.
Establish a concentration camp specifically for nu-males and those disgusting fucking soyboy faggots.

Stay based bro, nobody has the right to criticize you for who you are! And now have fun fapping to President. :)

All women are disgusting.

Calm down boyo. Let him cope with his catgirls kek.
Finding more honor in lonelyness.

High iq.