Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ugly ethnic women who are still Chad or nothing (even though that means nothing)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Year after year I see these ugly ethnic women like curries and ricewomen who work in the stores and restaurants around where I live. And they never find a husband. But they look down on ugly white males like me like we are way below them, and they look disgusted when they see ethnic males. Meanwhile when a tall white man comes in, they rush over with smile on their face and bending over right by him and trying to touch him.

But why would a tall, big frame white man choose an ugly ethnic woman.. he wouldn't. The tall white men look uncomfortable when the ugly ethnic women get so close to them and so shamefully trying to flirt with them.

God i hate what simps and social media have done to females.

God i hate what simps and social media have done to females.

Thats the thing these ugly ethnic women I am talking about are 2 & 3/10's, but simps complimenting them all the time, and ethnic males and ugly white males hitting on them all the time have made these girls think they are 8 or 9/10's.

Its shameful seeing these women like currywhores workers they go up so they are standing so close to the tall white men that they are touching if they move slightly. And the girl is smiling staring up at him. And the Chads look uncomfortable, even trying to walk away and then she follows him.

Thats the thing these ugly ethnic women I am talking about are 2 & 3/10's, but simps complimenting them all the time, and ethnic males and ugly white males hitting on them all the time have made these girls think they are 8 or 9/10's.
Those white men will hit just to get their dicks wet