Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugly, Dumb, Poor, fatherless

RecessedCels

RecessedCels

Greycel
It's genuinely just so over for me. I try to have hope in life but I simply can't feel happy. I don't know why I'm even posting this. Probably for some validation. :incel:

I'm noticeably unattractive and it isn't rare for people to point it out. My friends point it out and people I've shown my face to online have also called me ugly. My face is noticeably feminine and undeveloped. I also have horrible acne scars from severe acne.

My IQ is also lower than the average. I haven't done any tests but it's very clear. It takes long for me to learn, memorize or understand a lot of subjects. I'm also very slow and clumsy. I've been told that I suck at pretty much everything. Even my own mom sometimes calls me dumb.

Because I'm from a single mother household it really isn't a surprise that I'm poor. It just feels so shameful not being able to do the same things as my friends. It's very visible that my family is poor. No new clothes or common life experiences. It's just so embarrassing being a lower class human.

My father completely left my life when I was 10 and it fucked up my mind. He went on to have a new family and abondoned me and my sister. I just feel so unwanted and unloved. I haven't had any masculine father figures (both grandpa's dead) which really just ruined my development if I'm being honest. I try to seek so much validation online but it just doesn't work. Everything in centered around appearance which makes it so much worse. I probably would have turned out better if I had a stable family.

I have such a hard time getting along with people. I wish no one can relate but if you can please tell me. Suffering together is better than alone.
:feelsrope::feelscry:

over for firstpostcels

178. It isn't short but still 3cm under the average in my country. Over 3 in my region
Use insoles and shoes
Throw anything else to make up for it

The mogging is unhealthy man damn

My father completely left my life when I was 10 and it fucked up my mind. He went on to have a new family and abondoned me and my sister. I just feel so unwanted and unloved
chads are the reason why incels exist

He isn't a chad at all. He's boneless as hell
males who changes families like gloves are chads in my book. Just dont give a fuck attitute fuck and impregnate everything that moves with no responsibility. Mine was the same but he was never in my life full time from begin with. Lack of father figure create incels

It's genuinely just so over for me. I try to have hope in life but I simply can't feel happy. I don't know why I'm even posting this. Probably for some validation. :incel:

I'm noticeably unattractive and it isn't rare for people to point it out. My friends point it out and people I've shown my face to online have also called me ugly. My face is noticeably feminine and undeveloped. I also have horrible acne scars from severe acne.

My IQ is also lower than the average. I haven't done any tests but it's very clear. It takes long for me to learn, memorize or understand a lot of subjects. I'm also very slow and clumsy. I've been told that I suck at pretty much everything. Even my own mom sometimes calls me dumb.

Because I'm from a single mother household it really isn't a surprise that I'm poor. It just feels so shameful not being able to do the same things as my friends. It's very visible that my family is poor. No new clothes or common life experiences. It's just so embarrassing being a lower class human.

My father completely left my life when I was 10 and it fucked up my mind. He went on to have a new family and abondoned me and my sister. I just feel so unwanted and unloved. I haven't had any masculine father figures (both grandpa's dead) which really just ruined my development if I'm being honest. I try to seek so much validation online but it just doesn't work. Everything in centered around appearance which makes it so much worse. I probably would have turned out better if I had a stable family.

I have such a hard time getting along with people. I wish no one can relate but if you can please tell me. Suffering together is better than alone.
:feelsrope::feelscry:
This is a brutal read. I'm sorry brother.

I'm also fatherless and live in an eastern European shithole with a mentally ill family i was doomed to be an incel.

Y'all are confused. Having a father doesn't matter. Not being ugly is all that matters.