Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ugly dude is hated!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
tldr = title

a documentary about ugly & crippled folk hate crimes. and ultimately, lookism!

while most 'cels are not as hideous as this fellow, I'm sure we can simp... sympathize with him.

not only is he ugly, he's also a manlet! the weird thing is he wasn't born ugly!

while most of you sissy cunts are whining about you're height or jaw or skull or hair or ______, this GDMF is getting stomped.

or being forced to clown... "just laugh it off bro..."

unfortunately this doc doesn't address the various vicious violence towards ugly cripples. it's just glossed over and focuses more on (moron) internet hate speech instead of real hate.

and naturally they talk about "social cures" meaning, interaction. ie: just be a clown bro. fucking pathetic.

----snip---- :(old news):
Shared July 23, 2015

Adam Pearson is on a mission to explore disability hate crime - to find out why it goes under-reported, under-recorded and under people's radar. In this documentary, Adam challenges people into questioning their attitudes towards disability and disfigurement, to uncover the roots of the issue.

Adam has neurofibromatosis type 1, a condition that causes benign tumours to grow on nerve endings - in his case, on his face. He is disfigured and disabled and has experienced disability hate crime first-hand, like a number of his friends, some of whom he meets with in the film. Their stories may differ, but their disability as the motivating factor is constant.

Just days into his investigation, Adam becomes the target of some grossly offensive online hate speech. While this isn't unusual for him, for the first time Adam decides to take action, reporting it to the police - with some unexpected outcomes.

Undeterred, he looks to understand the laws specific to disability hate crime, and finds that a mixture of ignorance and inequalities mean that these crimes often don't make it to our courts, or are sentenced less severely than other hate crimes when they do.

Adam looks to uncover what attitudes and influences may be causing people to commit disability hate crime in the first place, questioning whether the portrayal of disfigurement and disability in the media, for example, could be leading us to associate them with being 'the bad guys'.

With help from Miles Hewstone, professor of social psychology at the University of Oxford, Adam conducts an experiment measuring peoples' innate prejudice towards disfigurement that gives some shocking results, and leads him to question if he alone can hope to affect a change - and if so, how?

Information and Support
If you, or someone you know, have been affected by issues raised in this episode of the Defying the Label season, the following organisations can help:

57 minute... or 1 hours ur CHOice..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B03jduD9N5o

----snip----

at around 40 minutes in, a lookism test happened! apparently, lookism hate can be reduced, but - I feel - only with people who are actively considering it..

advice for the hideous? call them out and discuss it! "so you hate me because I'm ugly? that makes me deserving of your hate?" it might work.
or maybe, bring it up at the beginning of the interaction, but then talk like a normie and show humanity traits.. (requires nt)

at around 15 minutes in he calls a eugenics comment, "genocide." I mean really? are disabled folks of a specific race? is a shitty life of being hated and shunned such a "great gift?"

if I was treated that poorly I would probably seek a swift death.

crime is crime. all crimes are hate crimes! their are far less love crimes!

but even I, Mr Eugenicsfan, can agree that all hate crimes should be handled the same. meaning only a slightly harsher punishment because more random. ie: targeting the victim because of a general hate, instead of a more "legit" reason.. (easier to hurt, kill, rob, etc...)

words are not violence! words are just air shaped air! yeah they hurt...

his "reported" hate crime, is a gdmf Internet comment! he's making a fuss about that instead of the dude that PHYSICALLY tried to rip his (mask) face off! what a whiny cunt!

personally, I feel for the bro, but getting all publicly upset by a gdmf video comment? from a rando?

you can beat the shit out of an ugly disabled person and be jailed much less, than beating up a healthy nigger or Muslim!

can I get a, "brutal?"

how about a hearty "goCHOERbro!"
(pronounced, go-shower-bro!)

Volcanos spit out lava

indeed brutal

i'm fking ugly all women hate me thats fkin not fair

Another water is wet thread, still brutal af nonetheless :feelsohgod:

tldr = title

while most 'cels are not as hideous as this fellow, I'm sure we can simp... sympathize with him.

not only is he ugly, he's also a manlet! the weird thing is he wasn't born ugly!

while most of you sissy cunts are whining about you're height or jaw or skull or hair or ______, this GDMF is getting stomped.

unfortunately this doc doesn't address the various vicious violence towards ugly cripples. it's just glossed over and focuses more on (moron) internet hate speech instead of real hate.

and naturally they talk about "social cures" meaning, interaction. ie: just be a clown bro. fucking pathetic.

Shared July 23, 2015

Adam Pearson is on a mission to explore disability hate crime - to find out why it goes under-reported, under-recorded and under people's radar. In this documentary, Adam challenges people into questioning their attitudes towards disability and disfigurement, to uncover the roots of the issue.

Adam has neurofibromatosis type 1, a condition that causes benign tumours to grow on nerve endings - in his case, on his face. He is disfigured and disabled and has experienced disability hate crime first-hand, like a number of his friends, some of whom he meets with in the film. Their stories may differ, but their disability as the motivating factor is constant.

Just days into his investigation, Adam becomes the target of some grossly offensive online hate speech. While this isn't unusual for him, for the first time Adam decides to take action, reporting it to the police - with some unexpected outcomes.

Undeterred, he looks to understand the laws specific to disability hate crime, and finds that a mixture of ignorance and inequalities mean that these crimes often don't make it to our courts, or are sentenced less severely than other hate crimes when they do.

Adam looks to uncover what attitudes and influences may be causing people to commit disability hate crime in the first place, questioning whether the portrayal of disfigurement and disability in the media, for example, could be leading us to associate them with being 'the bad guys'.

With help from Miles Hewstone, professor of social psychology at the University of Oxford, Adam conducts an experiment measuring peoples' innate prejudice towards disfigurement that gives some shocking results, and leads him to question if he alone can hope to affect a change - and if so, how?

Information and Support
If you, or someone you know, have been affected by issues raised in this episode of the Defying the Label season, the following organisations can help:

----snip----

at around 40 minutes in, a lookism test happened! apparently, lookism hate can be reduced, but - I feel - only with people who are actively considering it..

advice for the hideous? call them out and discuss it! "so you hate me because I'm ugly? that makes me deserving of your hate?" it might work.
or maybe, bring it up at the beginning of the interaction, but then talk like a normie and show humanity traits.. (requires nt)

at around 15 minutes in he calls a eugenics comment, "genocide." I mean really? are disabled folks of a specific race? is a shitty life of being hated and shunned such a "great gift?"

but even I, Mr Eugenicsfan, can agree that all hate crimes should be handled the same. meaning only a slightly harsher punishment because more random. ie: targeting the victim because of a general hate, instead of a more "legit" reason.. (easier to hurt, kill, rob, etc...)

his "reported" hate crime, is a gdmf Internet comment! he's making a fuss about that instead of the dude that PHYSICALLY tried to rip his (mask) face off! what a whiny cunt!

personally, I feel for the bro, but getting all publicly upset by a gdmf video comment? from a rando?

you can beat the shit out of an ugly disabled person and be jailed much less, than beating up a healthy nigger or Muslim!

can I get a, "brutal?"

Holly imagine having a very unnormal face like that i dont know how i would cope
I can barely cope with my ugly appearnce still i get sad when i look at my reflection

The shit that happens at 42:00 is BRUTAL. This malformed guy gets introduced as an anomaly to begin with and it simply doesn't get any better from there. It's sad but in this way animals truly are better than people.

God damn he looks like he wearing a hallooween mask, poor bastrard:fuk:

God damn he looks like he wearing a hallooween mask, poor bastrard:fuk:
Yeah, one of his biggest problem is folks trying to removed it!

So.... You have hideous face that you hate seeing in mirrors. And occasionally you have Randos trying to rip it off!

Çest brutal!

tldr = title

Shared July 23, 2015

Information and Support

----snip----

can I get a, "brutal?"

In general, I agree with you.