Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly cloutmaxed muslim virgin gets his first ever kiss at age 19

when I seen the title I knew it was neon

if he was hesitating so much then he must be blackpilled

Not incel if rich

wears glasses and the norwood reaper is coming for him, he needs to post here

doesn't even look satisfied after it - he knows she kissed his money and that he is repulsive, now and forever
yeah pretty much this. He won't even get to fuck her jfl. This whore is just going to use him for his money and dump his ass.

Who is this random paki

Man I despise that fucking shitskin zoomer. Every video he makes lowers curry SMV by -5. :feelskek:

were you really so triggered by @islamicincel that you had to mention him in your title? Jfl youre retarded
tf are you on fag, youre the one with big daddy and slut under your name, idfc about some no pfp having cunt above me

Corvus

Big daddys obedient little piss slut​

Omori be like: : r/OMORI

Uh Dotdotdot GIF - Uh Dotdotdot Dot - Discover & Share GIFs

stop sharing zoomer shit

Can't wait tell he understands the true evil nature of women. Hopefully he doesn't rope

Can't wait tell he understands the true evil nature of women. Hopefully he doesn't rope
Fresh and fit tried to tell him but he still holds on to the bluepill. He's a lost cause.

Back then women used to fuck the men who won the war.Now they whore around for influencer twinks like this guy.This is the age of sin and conflict.

Brutal that an incel curry with irritated bowl syndrome jfl from God why the hell are you muslim, got to do so much shit while chads get kisses instantly in ”kiss or nah” videos.

Fk this life.

I can only imagine how different my life would be if I were socialized enough to have my first kiss 10+ years ago

yeah pretty much this. He won't even get to fuck her jfl. This whore is just going to use him for his money and dump his ass.

So far I've seen that she is the one that has bought him a 20k rolex, cloths and shoes.

theres no way that niggas 19 hes like 16 tops

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back