Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly-Average girl who put on Make-up to ignore you and chase 8+ guy....

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
The reason why a lot of guys are bothered by make-up is because usually women in the 0-5 range, whenever they put on make-up, they skyrocket their sexual market value greatly depending on the scale of the make-up.
For say, you can have a 3 female, which after make-up now pretends to be an 8 or 9+. Whenever she does this, she acts as if she was REALLY above your sexual market value and will probably ignore you....

Why do most women look ''tired'' without make-up? Because that's when their confidence is at their lowest...Yet. us men are supposed to be ''confident'' without any sort make-up or facial feature enhancer...

This is socially unfair...

main-qimg-687dddc96f935be55d33894891e7904a-c

chinese-girls-makeup-before-and-after-13.jpg

I mean..the list could go on forever...

But the first girl is already good looking without fake-up. Her only problem is her skin.

Foreheads of doom.

Lol, that's why there are so many subhumans.

wtf makeup literally brings them up by 3-4 points how is this even fair

make up should be banned

wtf makeup literally brings them up by 3-4 points how is this even fair
Call them on their shit/ fake up and they get real offended and defensive what what i have seen.

god I wish men could wear makeup

Bitches be having the worst forheads/hairlines of all time but can get away with it, with weaves or wigs lul.

Hypergamy and 80/20 is fucking rampant its already over