Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly, average, and attractive people will experience different realities.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Ugly, average, and attractive people will experience different realities.

Sad thing tbh. We say “oh just work hard and you will get a wife and a family.” -while you slay away for 8 years in university and medical school to get into the work force at 33 only to actually start your own practice at 40 and in the meanwhile get a washed up slut at 36 who “loves you for your work ethic” and then divorces you at 42 and leaves you in a pile of paperwork and depression. Not to mention you’re already NW6 and overweight.

Then you have the attractive people who can breeze through college and get a job that their daddy got them because we all know networking beats actual hard work. And they spend their summers traveling while tanning in the French Polynesian Islands then fly to Amsterdam to party with their friends he met while studying abroad.

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh life is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

The truly gifted people don’t know what hard work is. They’ve never had a hard job in their life. They get constant praise, their skin looks amazing into their 30’s because they’ve had 0 stress in life. They don’t have to look at how much a piece of clothing is when they’re shopping. They don’t have go into student debt. Their parents pay for everything and have a trust fund set up for them, worth millions.

Just fucking lol at the quality of life difference attractive people live.

The only way we can even get to a fraction of what a truly blessed person will experience is through looksmaxxing. Every 0.25PSL increase is worth it. Every workout session is worth it. Every overtime hour to pay for surgery is worth it. Going from 4PSL to 4-4.75PSL will open so many doors for you. Looksmaxx like your life depends on it, because it really does.

euhhhh woe is me!!! the tiniest violin plays for you, YOU ENTITLED PRICK!!!! :soy:

The only way we can even get to a fraction of what a truly blessed person will experience is through looksmaxxing. Every 0.25PSL increase is worth it. Every workout session is worth it. Every overtime hour to pay for surgery is worth it. Going from 4PSL to 4-4.75PSL will open so many doors for you. Looksmaxx like your life depends on it, because it really does.
That's what I'm doing now. It probably won't get me foids but I hope to get respect atleast

The average incel needs to go through a lot of surgeries to become a normie at least. And that requires a lot of money. :incel:

even the ugly or average foids just suck dick or sit on a cock and pass exams and get to high secretary or hr resources
The average incel needs to go through a lot of surgeries to become a normie at least. And that requires a lot of money. :incel:
what the fuck is an "average" incel???? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

water wet
dnr
That's what I'm doing now. It probably won't get me foids but I hope to get respect atleast
Keep looksmaxing, dont listen to the idiots who say that self-improvement is a meme
I have made morphs of myself simulating surgeries and I was rated 5.5 PSL (low-tier Chad). I need a few surgeries (rhinoplasty, zygo reduction, lip reduction, under eye fat grafts, malar implants and some genio work) and lots of softmaxxing (leanmaxx, gymaxx, skincare, beta carotene, coloured contacts) but if I achieve this I’ll be good-looking enough to halo me.
My 5’5 height will handicap me but lifts and elevator shoes could make me 5’8

what the fuck is an "average" incel???? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Really ugly, maybe balding and average in height for his area at best, I think.
I have made morphs of myself simulating surgeries and I was rated 5.5 PSL (low-tier Chad). I need a few surgeries (rhinoplasty, zygo reduction, lip reduction, under eye fat grafts, malar implants and some genio work) and lots of softmaxxing (leanmaxx, gymaxx, skincare, beta carotene, coloured contacts) but if I achieve this I’ll be good-looking enough to halo me.
If I could fix my ugliness, I would've done that a long time ago. But you need a big sum for that.

Last edited: