Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly and Average Men Aren't in the Same Boat

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
An average looking guy can get a girlfriend and have sex with no problems. The vast majority of men are average looking. Below average looking men don't get women unless they are rich and famous. Attractiveness does follow a gaussian bell curve and if you are in the bottom 25 percent, you are below average and it's over.

If you are in the next quartile you will struggle and face a lot of rejection but eventually get an unattractive girlfriend. Height, frame and race will do you no good if you are below 25th percentile. No amount of being NT or charming will help you out at this level.

You will have negative social experiences with women too and be automatically avoided. It will also be tougher to make friends and be accepted by men. You won't be invited to parties or have access to female dominated vicinities.

An average looking guy can get a girlfriend and have sex with no problems.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Water is indeed wet

Women hate average looking men

More than 25 percent of guys aren't virgins and get dates and relationships without issues.
Major cope, average guys have dating issues today. Why do you think average guys have it easy?

Major cope, average guys have dating issues today. Why do you think average guys have it easy?
Dating issues isn't the same as being unable to get a single date. I didn't say they have it easy but dates and relationships are still attainable to them with some effort.

average men struggle,
but I still kinda hate them because they're the ones who bullied me and will bully me again if I go outside get a job, etc...

average men struggle,
but I still kinda hate them because they're the ones who bullied me not the chads
Average men need to NTmax and learn to have conversations with women. Below average looking guys are avoided by women, so it's over before it began.

"No problems" is an exaggeration; consider the increased standards of social media and higher competition with taller zoomers... :feelsjuice:

But I agree that a 5/10 MTN is not at all at the same level of an incel; sub 8 is cope. :feelswhat:

Average men need to NTmax and learn to have conversations with women. Below average looking guys are avoided by women, so it's over before it began.
even NTmaxing is impossible if psychological makeup is fucked up enough

Average-looking men have the potential to get a GF mainly via (soft) looksmaxxing and social circle maxxing. However they still have a limited window, I'd say until age 22, late 20s at the very most, where it's viable. After that, their only options are increasingly single mothers, landwhales and insane women. Such men are likely to go MGTOW.

For men who are below average but not trucel, the same applies but the window of opportunity goes back to 18 at most.

For trucels, the window of opportunity is negative, meaning their chance to ascend was in the previous life.

For men who are below average but not trucel, the same applies but the window of opportunity goes back to 18.
For trucels, the window of opportunity is negative, meaning their chance to ascend was in the previous life.
How do you define the difference between truecel and below average in terms of percentile values? Using a gaussian distribution 25 percent of men are below average, but what percentage of men are truecel looking?

How do you define the difference between truecel and below average in terms of percentile values? Using a gaussian distribution 25 percent of men are below average, but what percentage of men are truecel looking?
I'd define trucel as 3.5 and below, which is probably 5-10% of the population.

I'd define trucel as 3.5 and below, which is probably 5-10% of the population.
This is likely accurate. However I disagree that below average looking men have a chance before 18. Perhaps it's feasible with an ugly chick before the age of 16, but once an ugly girl realizes her massive SMV difference compared to her looksmatch, she will never date an unattractive guy.

This is likely accurate. However I disagree that below average looking men have a chance before 18. Perhaps it's feasible with an ugly chick before the age of 16, but once an ugly girl realizes her massive SMV difference compared to her looksmatch, she will never date an unattractive guy.
Yeah that's true it's more like 16 and would require sheltering her from the internet. And these days most 16 year girls are already living half their life on their smartphones... fuck.

Dating issues isn't the same as being unable to get a single date. I didn't say they have it easy but dates and relationships are still attainable to them with some effort.
Maybe they can get one date a year with a landwhale if they try hard enough

For men who are below average but not trucel, the same applies but the window of opportunity goes back to 18 at most.

I'd push back on the window for below average men - If anything below average guys might do better once their a little older /more mature. Just a thought.

Also, as far as trucels go... u hit it on the head:feelsrope:

Women only date average men for convenience.

They will have a normal, content relationship, but it's not what foids truly want.

Not in the same boat, but the same lake tbh.

Women hate below average looking men. They are indifferent to average looking guys and will occasionally date, sleep with and marry them.

Women only date average men for convenience.

They will have a normal, content relationship, but it's not what foids truly want.

Not in the same boat, but the same lake tbh.

Average looking men are struggling too they’re not Chad

I'd push back on the window for below average men - If anything below average guys might do better once their a little older /more mature. Just a thought.

Also, as far as trucels go... u hit it on the head:feelsrope:
Yeah despite what foids say on social media about 6 feet tall, 6 figures, and 6 packs, most of that goes out the window past a certain age when their options are less. Most chads dont bother with women way past their prime.

"No problems" is an exaggeration; consider the increased standards of social media and higher competition with taller zoomers... :feelsjuice:

But I agree that a 5/10 MTN is not at all at the same level of an incel; sub 8 is cope. :feelswhat:
5/10 is Incel tier

However they still have a limited window, I'd say until age 22, late 20s at the very most, where it's viable. After that, their only options are increasingly single mothers, landwhales and insane women. Such men are likely to go MGTOW.
High iq. I'll also add post wall women, which being a land whale/single mom/former hoe is more applicable. Its over for averagecels. :feelsrope:

5/10 is Incel tier
Understanding the rating system and percentiles before making retarded comments like this. A 5/10 guy is 50th percentile, he's a mid-tier normie and not truecel.

Understanding the rating system and percentiles before making retarded comments like this. A 5/10 guy is 50th percentile, he's a mid-tier normie and not truecel.
If a 5/10 is mid tier normie then I must be a 2/10 cause I can’t get anything outta women as a 4/10

If a 5/10 is mid tier normie then I must be a 2/10 cause I can’t get anything outta women as a 4/10
Refer to my previous post. What would you consider the percentile ranking of your face to be? A 4/10 is 25th percentile and low tier normie just on the edge between average and below average. A 2/10 is 2nd percentile and around the same tier as the guy in AVI, it indicates extremely poor features and bone structure or a noticeable and moderate deformity.

Refer to my previous post. What would you consider the percentile ranking of your face to be? A 4/10 is 25th percentile and low tier normie just on the edge between average and below average. A 2/10 is 2nd percentile and around the same tier as the guy in AVI, it indicates extremely poor features and bone structure or a noticeable and moderate deformity.
4/10 is subhuman

I do understand I doubt anybody here is a legitimate 1/10 2/10 or even 3/10
There are definitely 3/10 people here and it's not that ugly. It's in the bottom 10 percent. I would rate myself around 3-3.5/10, which is accurate.

There are definitely 3/10 people here and it's not that ugly. It's in the bottom 10 percent. I would rate myself around 3-3.5/10, which is accurate.
I think a 3/10 is as rare as a 7/10. Though in my opinion, there are no people who look better than a 8/10 IRL. I mean, to me, a 10/10 should be perfect without any flaws at all, for example. Otherwise, it would be subjective. And a 5/10 is average. I don't use PSL rating.
3/10 is truecel tier
I agree.

I think a 3/10 is as rare as a 7/10. Though in my opinion, there are no people who look better than a 8/10 IRL. I mean, to me, a 10/10 should be perfect without any flaws at all, for example. Otherwise, it would be subjective. And a 5/10 is average. I don't use PSL rating.

I agree.
Yes, 3/10 should be just as rare as a 7/10. An 8/10 is in the top2%, based on my model, that is indeed rare, you should be able to find people like that in a big college campus. A 10/10 doesn't really exist for all intents and purposes but based on my idea of distribution someone who's 3.5 standard deviation above the median would be a 10, and considering the the fact we have 7 billion people there are definitely people who are off the 10 rating scale chart. This would apply to the best looking models and actors in the world and it's impossible to accurately differentiate people at this level.

3/10 is 10th percentile and differentiates between regular incel and extremely ugly incel. 10 percent of guys are at the truecel level, at this level looks begin to affect social interactions with all people, subjects you to bullying and extreme ostracism and leads to direct negative comments about your appearance, along with constant negative stares from people.

3/10 is 10th percentile and differentiates between regular incel and extremely ugly incel. 10 percent of guys are at the truecel level, at this level looks begin to affect social interactions with all people, subjects you to bullying and extreme ostracism and leads to direct negative comments about your appearance, along with constant negative stares from people.
I'm a 3/10.

Basic forms looksmaxxing works for 4-7/10 normies. 3/10 man can gaymaxx where the dating market can be easier. For subhumans it is over regardless.

They can ocationally get something. While low value males have to beg femcels for bits of pussy.

Bang on point, massive difference between being average and ugly not the same thing at all. I think alot of people on here who believe its the same thing are heavily misguided.

Average guys are becoming incel every passing week . Its getting harder for them