Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ugly 41 years old Hollywood Roastie cuck giga Tyrone Jamie Foxx with 33 years old Italian Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

with all the crimes and collapse in NYC, biggest news is Katie Holmes and her new boy toy Italian actor/chef Emilio Vitolo

sub 5 41 years old roastie have more SMV than this entire board
she was with GigaChadlet Tom Cruise, before Jamie Foxx.. all the men she been with mog her from Here to Eternity
MV5BZDY0NTgwYTMtNTJhOC00OTRiLTk4ZjYtZTdjMGY1ODJlOTFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

SPL5187545 001

Both are idiots.

She gets around

Med God Master Race cucking Tyrone, kek!

She's a very plain 5/10 Becky. Never understood why Tom cruise got with her tbh.

images

Katie-Holmes-Without-Makeup-1.jpg

i mean if i had the chance i'd ram that dry roastie as much as she wanted if it even gave me a 1% chance at getting closer to either her money or that spicy daughter she keeps locked up

I dont see any significance in this.

Celebrities fuck each other over all the time. They dont give a shit about infidelity since sex is like candy to them anyways.

JFL if you think Tyrone Foxx was 100% loyal to her

i mean if i had the chance i'd ram that dry roastie as much as she wanted if it even gave me a 1% chance at getting closer to either her money or that spicy daughter she keeps locked up

savile3_2366838b.jpg

suri-cruise.jpg

He downgraded from nicole kidman too which makes it worse

At he met Katie when he was age 42. He was still at peak smv at 42 (last samurai, war of the worlds).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back