Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ugliest supervisor foid at work is married

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
One of the female sups at work is legit ugly, she's fat, big, hairy, ethnic, her hair is a mess, seriously if you look at her from behind you'd think she's a fat guy. Remember Hurley from Lost? There you have her. Well, today she posted a picture on Instagram with her husband both wearing masks in their garden.The title said "Happy anniversary in quarantine. Love you my love!" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

By the way the guy has a private account but he looks in good shape and taller than her, maybe a high tier normie. It never began for me, I'm fucked if I think I had a chance with a girl like her :feelsrope:

Looksmatch 2020

By the way the guy has a private account but he looks in good shape and taller than her, maybe a high tier normie.
Hypergamy is getting crazier by the day bhai.

One of the female sups at work is legit ugly, she's fat, big, hairy, ethnic, her hair is a mess, seriously if you look at her from behind you'd think she's a fat guy. Remember Hurley from Lost? There you have her. Well, today she posted a picture on Instagram with her husband both wearing masks in their garden.The title said "Happy anniversary in quarantine. Love you my love!" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

By the way the guy has a private account but he looks in good shape and taller than her, maybe a high tier normie. It never began for me, I'm fucked if I think I had a chance with a girl like her :feelsrope:

Why would you want a fat ethnic foid? :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Looksmatch 2020
Her looksmatch body decomposing into a slim of human flesh in a studio apartment bathtub, after he repainted the walls with his brain and a shotgun.

i remeber the ugliest women at the workplace , one was basically gollum with a wig and another one with a fucking moustache , both married with kids
unbelievable that somebody thought that was better than being single

why must it become this bad :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Fuck that's gross, shame on that guy

The idea of dating your looksmatch is gone, there's no hope

of course she's able to marry someone that mogs her.

Foids still complain about dating even when its 100% in their favor while they are worried about making the right choice out of 1 million options we wonder if we have any options

Looksmatch either roped or has LDARed to the point he fused with his bed. He's half bed half human now.