Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugliest Foids Ever

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I would see these a lot at my college. They’re those curry foids that wear that Islamic cloth tied around their heads only exposing their face. Some of them can be hot but usually they’re like 4 feet tall with that curry face. I don’t normally make fun of people’s appearances but these bitches only want white normies or Chadpreet and would never give a their looksmatch currycel a chance because he doesn’t look good enough

Attachments

• 65662277-4B12-4216-9003-6835ECA88C1F.png
    65662277-4B12-4216-9003-6835ECA88C1F.png
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 362
Curries are mostly Hindus, they don't wear head scarfs, most probably you are talking about Indonesian/Malaysian whores, they are even uglier than Indian women. They are a strange mix of Indian and East Asian phenotype.

The foid in the picture mogs this entire forum put together in terms of SMV

Typical Curry foids and Darkskin unmixed black foids are the ugliest.
FTFY
this
Curries are mostly Hindus, they don't wear head scarfs, most probably you are talking about Indonesian/Malaysian whores, they are even uglier than Indian women. They are a strange mix of Indian and East Asian phenotype.
but you come from muslim curry family, so you know that curries can also be muslim

I thought anything between China and Africa was curry
Bro if that foid in the picture was a dude, it would be one of the most truecels

Last edited:
I thought anything between China and Africa was curry

Not really, by curry we generally mean who eat curries, like pakistan, india, bangladesh etc. If we go west we have the lands of sandniggers, if you go more east we have the lands of riceniggers. Curries are in between the lands of sandniggers and riceniggers.
FTFY

this

but you come from muslim curry family, so you know that curries can also be muslim
Yea, Paki and Bangla curries are mostly muslims, the whores in the pics are Indonesians.

They will still be able to get 80% of men without effort.

what fukkkk u volcel

and if they wore makeup a lot of guys wouldn't know any better :feelsree:

The ones in my uni class were stacked as all hell, you were right about the faces but goddamn they had bodies.

Foids in the photo are very passable for me.

Not really, by curry we generally mean who eat curries, like pakistan, india, bangladesh etc. If we go west we have the lands of sandniggers, if you go more east we have the lands of riceniggers. Curries are in between the lands of sandniggers and riceniggers.

Yea, Paki and Bangla curries are mostly muslims, the whores in the pics are Indonesians.
Some failed white normie told me once you go Indonesian you don't go back (to white foids). He said JBW was like a new life in Indonesia and he was moving there. He parachuted in, secured a foid, took her home. I assume he just pulled cones and played vidya while she made him the indo ramen, literally making her his noodle whore.

TBH I have seen some fine foids in hijab tbh. But they are all whores don't let the hijab fool you.

Nothing beats this foid:

Still more smv than most of us will ever have

They always have really pudgy fat faces exacerbated by the durkacloth covering their hair. Makes them look really weird.

No wonder the men go nuts about raping white women.

Whats ricenniggers

That girl is a 6/10 in terms of face. Can't really judge the rest of her because she isn't dressed like a slut.

Definitely in the pump and dump range for chads. This curry foid has a small chance with a 10/10, while none of us have ever seen a foid naked in person. Except for fakecels.

Some failed white normie told me once you go Indonesian you don't go back (to white foids). He said JBW was like a new life in Indonesia and he was moving there. He parachuted in, secured a foid, took her home. I assume he just pulled cones and played vidya while she made him the indo ramen, literally making her his noodle whore.

Yea it's good as long as you are not picky about looks, those whores will worship you like a god if you are white.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Haji comes to the United Statеs from India, and he's only here a few months when he becomes very ill. He goes to doctor after doctor, but none of them can help him. Finally, he goes to an Indian doctor.

The doctor says, "Take dis bucket, go into de other room, shit in de bucket, piss on de shit, and then put your head down over de bucket and brеathe in de fumes for ten minutes."

Haji takes the bucket, goes into the other room, shits in the bucket, pisses on the shit, bends over, and brеаthes in the fumes for ten minutes.

Then he comes back to the doctor and says, "It worked! I feel terrific. What was it?"

The doctor replies, "You were homesick."

I think in islam, prophet mohammad introduced the hijab to stop rapes from happening. In this curry bitch's case she wouldn't even need a hijab. kek
6a00d8341c562c53ef01b7c8313d3f970b-320wi

I don't have a problem with them, but one thing I've noticed is that they either smell really good or really bad.

Ugliest foids ever? Just go on your local tinder and set it to women 30 and up