Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugliest foid types

Most hideous foid race

• Total voters
AcidTrip

AcidTrip

Antinatilism is the answer to all of our problems
★★
Which are the ugliest

definitely nigger, I work with them and the smell just makes me get away from

i hate niggers

Nigga I saw a thread you posted yesterday and your custom status said “blackcel”, now it says “whitecel”. This on top of the tryhard lanza pfp, I have a feeling you’re not a legit user

gorilla hurrying GIF

Negros losing

i hate niggers

0090-027.png

Re: I got a question that might rustle some jimmies...
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185562884Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:55 PM CDT
It is difficult to determine. Caucasoid purity causes inferior beings to become tearful.
Re: is anyone else attracted to children?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185561673Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:33 PM CDT
Attraction to young children is merely considered as "atypical", though not illegal in itself. Only illicit behavior is negative.
Re: I can't believe illegals can get drivers licenses.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185562039Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:39 PM CDT
This is due to leftist imbeciles. It is not "illegal" to invade The U.S because immigrants are able to circumvent restrictions applied to U.S citizens.

Nigga I saw a thread you posted yesterday and your custom status said “blackcel”, now it says “whitecel”. This on top of the tryhard lanza pfp, I have a feeling you’re not a legit user
nigga I’m white, my dumbass was tryna put whitecel and black pill I just have Down syndrome

nigga I’m white, my dumbass was tryna put whitecel and black pill I have Down syndrome
So instead of “blackpilled whitecel” you put blackcel? You also commented on your own profile nothing but “black pilled”. Idk it looks like you’re trying too hard to fit in

So instead of “blackpilled whitecel” you put blackcel? You also commented on your own profile nothing but “black pilled”. Idk it looks like you’re trying too hard to fit in
No i accidentally combined two terms I have low IQ and Adam Lanza is my idol. He’s a based antinatilist

It's crazy how it's universally accepted that black foids are the ugliest but they require the most in terms of looks.