Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugh...I have to listen to people having sex right now...

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Contrary to popular belief, I can report most travellers in hostels aren't hooking up with randoms every night. In fact I've gone a whole month and never heard or saw anyone having sex. Until now.

I had to move to another room. Anyway in the room there's this Chad. He's fucking some girl he met yesterday. Right now. In the bunk bed below mine.

Really wanna go ER buddy boyos. Why does the UK ban guns?

That is brutal. Been there boyo. Time to plug in those earbuds and volume to 11.

Just break it up. I once accidentally broke up a couple having sex. It was life fuel.

itsOVER said:
Contrary to popular belief, I can report most travellers in hostels aren't hooking up with randoms every night. In fact I've gone a whole month and never heard or saw anyone having sex. Until now.

I had to move to another room. Anyway in the room there's this Chad. He's fucking some girl he met yesterday. Right now. In the bunk bed below mine.

Really wanna go ER buddy boyos. Why does the UK ban guns?

Get a life, pierce their necks with a knife.

Why do you live in a hostel?

Bang on their fucking walls

Nautica1983 said:

There's no walls boyo...It's 6 bunk beds in the same room...

Nautica1983 said:

i did this once, but i made it worse, fucking ER fuel lol

itsOVER said:
There's no walls boyo...It's 6 bunk beds in the same room...

Oh, only read the thread title. If they're the bed on top of you kick the fuck out of it and said you did it on accident and pretend to sleep and make wierd noises to ruin the mood for them.

Nautica1983 said:
Oh, only read the thread title. If they're the bed on top of you kick the fuck out of it and said you did it on accident and pretend to sleep and make wierd noises to ruin the mood for them.

It's the one below.

I've been pretty much insulated from seeing Chad in action IRL as I've been a womb to tomb shut in until 23, and never had any friends to go out with. Then in Thailand there were no Chads really. Or at least I never had friends so never saw any.

Wish I could have gone another 26 years without witnessing this stuff tbh.

Stand next to them and just stare like a creep.

Tellem--T said:
i did this once, but i made it worse, fucking ER fuel lol
How

Nautica1983 said:

They got mad and were mocking me by making louder sex noises lol, i was infuriated that day, i just put on some headphones,

Does your hostel even get a lot of young travelers?

is it allowed in those type of commune hostels? arent others complaining? sounds like bs

Miro Chad said:
Does your hostel even get a lot of young travelers?

Yeah. Tbh the idea that everyone is getting drunk and having sex is bollocks. For a whole month...nothing.

But now there's this. Ugh.

itsOVER said:
It's the one below.

I've been pretty much insulated from seeing Chad in action IRL as I've been a womb to tomb shut in until 23, and never had any friends to go out with. Then in Thailand there were no Chads really. Or at least I never had friends so never saw any.

Wish I could have gone another 26 years without witnessing this stuff tbh.

You seem to be a pretty legit judge of looks so this is....BAD. Hope you get through this relatively intact.

TheRealChincel said:
You seem to be a pretty legit judge of looks so this is....BAD. Hope you get through this relatively intact.

The gIRL is apparently leaving tommorow so there's that. I've got another week in this room. Of course in 6 days plenty of time for Chad to get more girls...

itsOVER said:
Yeah. Tbh the idea that everyone is getting drunk and having sex is bollocks. For a whole month...nothing.

But now there's this. Ugh.

Wait in summer it will really start.

itsOVER said:
The gIRL is apparently leaving tommorow so there's that. I've got another week in this room. Of course in 6 days plenty of time for Chad to get more girls...

Rate the guy and the girl.

Miro Chad said:
Wait in summer it will really start.

Rate the guy and the girl.

I'll be out of here by summer buddy boyo. Hopefully be running JBW in Asia.

Girl is a PSL4, guy is a 7.

rodger.png

You know what you have to do

itsOVER said:
I'll be out of here by summer buddy boyo. Hopefully be running JBW in Asia.

Girl is a PSL4, guy is a 7.

Fuck that means you must mog a girl by 3 points.
How do you plan to live in asia? Apparently you were there before?

Miro Chad said:

I plan to buy a plane ticket, get a job, do a visa run for the work permit and live out the rest of my loser life fucking girls who are infatuated with my white skin. Then rope at age 65 when I'm too old to work.

itsOVER said:
Miro Chad said:
I plan to buy a plane ticket, get a job, do a visa run for the work permit and live out the rest of my loser life fucking girls who are infatuated with my white skin. Then rope at age 65 when I'm too old to work.
Are there other people in the room with you while they where having sex?
What was their reaction?

Crustaciouse said:
Are there other people in the room with you while they where having sex?
What was their reaction?

Everyone was just quiet...likely either asleep or pretending to be. It was 1am when they were doing it.

Fuck this sounds like torture

Facade said:
Fuck this sounds like torture

My life is torture. On top of this I have a Thai girl from tinder begging to come over and fuck...But she thinks I'm in thailand. Ugh. :( if only I wasn't in the UK...this is all suicide fuel tbh.

itsOVER said:
My life is torture. On top of this I have a Thai girl from tinder begging to come over and fuck...But she thinks I'm in thailand. Ugh. :( if only I wasn't in the UK...this is all suicide fuel tbh.

Wtf they must have 0 inhib. I cant never ever have sex in a room wirh 20 other strabgers. Are they doing it under the blanket? And how long was the sex?

itsOVER said:

You deserve your thailand citizenship tbh

Yeah the west sucks for anyone below Chadlite level

I have never personally heard or experienced this either in months of staying in hostels. The only place it probably happens frequently (or at all) in is "party hostels", which are usually in places like Spain or other European countries. As you can imagine, these are full of young chads traveling in groups for gap year on a rail pass, and don't exclusively contain your usual hostel incels who are traveling alone. When it does happen, it would be in a private room (that most hostels have) or in the common room or shower rooms. It is just plain rude to do it in the dorm rooms.

Allblueeeee said:
Wtf they must have 0 inhib. I cant never ever have sex in a room wirh 20 other strabgers. Are they doing it under the blanket? And how long was the sex?

Chad didn't turn out to be much of a performer. 6 or 7 minutes at most.

They've hung a towel over it half of the bunk bed but from the sounds and the bunk shaking you knew what was going on.

itsOVER said:
s5YixDz.gif

LOL at being born ethnic. I'm subhuman everywhere

NorwodingGymcel said:
I have never personally heard or experienced this either in months of staying in hostels. The only place it probably happens frequently (or at all) in is "party hostels", which are usually in places like Spain or other European countries. As you can imagine, these are full of young chads traveling in groups for gap year on a rail pass, and don't exclusively contain your usual hostel incels who are traveling alone. When it does happen, it would be in a private room (that most hostels have) or  in the common room or shower rooms. It is just plain rude to do it in the dorm rooms.

I agree it's not common. This is the first time I've experienced this.

Still suicide fuel tho.

_incelinside said:
s5YixDz.gif

LOL at being born ethnic. I'm subhuman everywhere

Yeah the be white theory works well for him

Facade said:
Yeah the be white theory works well for him

Honestly being born white is the only thing that saved me from roping. Itd be completely hopeless otherwise.

itsOVER said:
Honestly being born white is the only thing that saved me from roping. Itd be completely hopeless otherwise.

Yeah I am also 100% white which is lifefuel

Imagine if you were a curry.

Is the chad ripped? The only chad I knew was roided af.

Where in thailand do you want to go? Is chang mai good for slaying? I am asking since chang mai is a lot cheaper than bkk.

Miro Chad said:
Is the chad ripped? The only chad I knew was roided af.

Where in thailand do you want to go? Is chang mai good for slaying? I am asking since chang mai is a lot cheaper than bkk.

He seems to work out somewhat, but he's not ripped. He's a manlet like me, but much bulkier and with way better facial bone structure.

I'll be in Bangkok. Bangkok is probably best for slaying since less conservative attitudes and higher population density.

FUAK Manlets are slayers confirmed. Is he Mediterranean ?

Miro Chad said:
FUAK Manlets are slayers confirmed. Is he Mediterranean ?

Nah some East European Balkan country.

my parents have sex everynight and my mom is really loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back