Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uggo mongo is a bully

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
I am drunk and at the lowest point in my life and be decided to give me a 20% warning for drunk posting. Who the fu k are you? I guarantee you don't care about anybody but yourself. I am SUFFERING. Crying in my room, and you choose to get rid of me. fuck you faggot. You are not one of us. You are some infiltrator undeserving of being a mod. I have suffered more in this life then you ever will. Fuck you.

OvER

Use sewERs or even lounge for drunkposting

@Fat Link
@LeFrenchCel

I have had to go through 23 years of non stop bullying and harassment only to deal with a fakecel mod who gets off on punishing truecels. How the fuck is this fair? I literally cut and bleed in my room, and this faggot continues to harass me. There is no justice in this world. He deserves to get banned. I have done nothing but expressed my love to everyone, and be continues to Pic on me. Fu k him and fuck .is if thy allow this blatant bullying. I deserve better then this.

Brutal man. I am 35 now and my anxiety is like a knife. It gets worse :feelscry:

Brutal man. I am 35 now and my anxiety is like a knife. It gets worse :feelscry:
My knife is dull and teathered. I cut pentagrams into my leg, and chest. I have nothing to believe in anymore.

My knife is dull and teathered. I cut pentagrams into my leg, and chest. I have nothing to believe in anymore.
I burned my bible, and throwed my cross on the ground. God isn't loving, and he does nor care about us.

Either uggo stays or I leave. I will not stand for this level of disrespect. How can you stand by when I have lived such a horrible existence?

I swallowed ice to have less pain. Not sure if I can recommend it.

Jannies right now
:feelsbaton:

I have experienced abuse beyond every measure and yet you just stand by while I continue to get constantly berated and insulted. Who the fuck are you? You're just like any bully I've come across. Mindless and arrogant in thinking you're better then me. But you could never create anything that I have. I have something you lack. A FUCKING SOUL.

Whatever. I'm done with this life. Fuck God, and fuck you. All just parasites who don't give a shit about anyone but yourselves.

Im sorry you feel this way. Sleep it over, dont leave :feelsbadman: .

Everyone has abandoned me, and I feel so alone

total moderator death

total moderator death
He is a faggot. I guarantee you he is one of the IT members who parades about us. He doesn't have a heart to sympathize when we are literally breaking down.

I can't believe that someone would be so cruel to me when I am going through so much right now. I genuinely have nothing anymore.

I am on my dying breath

Ive had nothing for about ten years now. I feel like a fkn pebble.
I now understand why ER slaughtered them all. They are not deserving of living on this planet when they themselves are useless npcs.

I now understand why ER slaughtered them all. They are not deserving of living on this planet when they themselves are useless npcs.
I hope every foid experiences rape and torment, and suffers a horrible death.

I am more deserving then the 99% percent

10 shots deep btw

they get mod on an obscure internet forum and start thinking they are important people, its sad really

What you get warning for being drunk . The absolute state of .is :forcedsmile:

Either uggo stays or I leave. I will not stand for this level of disrespect. How can you stand by when I have lived such a horrible existence?
Consider rehab
emoji-yes.gif

Drunk tank, no posts for 8 hours
Consider rehab
emoji-yes.gif
I'll consider you getting your fucking lights knocked out. Imagine hurting some incel who has never even hurt a fly. :lul::lul::lul:

You're pathetic, and I hope you suffer

Some faggot pretends to understand me. But I AM ME. And no one could ever go through the hell that I have experienced.

Everyone has abandoned me, and I feel so alone
Not true. If that were true, you'd get brutally noreply pilled and everyone here would put you on ignore.

So stop being such an emo bitch, sleep off your drunkenness, and wake up fresh tomorrow to make some music.

they get mod on an obscure internet forum and start thinking they are important people, its sad really
For a 20% warning for something he does all the time and has been warned about before (off-topic, low quality posts in ID)? Yet you want @Starfish permanently banned for low quality replies in lounge and off-topic section lol. Blow it out your ass.

For a 20% warning for something he does all the time and has been warned about before (off-topic, low quality posts in ID)? Yet you want @Starfish permanently banned for low quality replies in lounge and off-topic section lol. Blow it out your ass.

You know i believe in God and only time i get some peace in life is when i sleep while listening to audiobible. No matter how much of a disgusting freak i am to everyone, God loves me and He made me, formed me with His own hands in my moms belly in His own image, thats more than anyone else ever did for me. Reason im saying this knowingly what you think, risking for you to ridicule me, is because i care for you, because i know firsthand how inceldom destroys life. One of my biggest wishes is to meet every one of you in Heaven.