Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media UFO, satanic rituals, lucifer and more in one place, WOKE: THE MOVIE

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7jpPOPtEldMU/

Real baby killers and child fuckers are the ceos ,artist and kings and queens, out there in their mansions doing rituals and sacrifices but retard redditors will call a virgin incel a pedo instead.
in the movie they show a clip about a banker who had been in one of the celebrations, i read about it years ago, never gave much thought about it, looking back at it now, i believe him. foids and babies are being murdered and offered , they have been doing this since ages.
foids are eaten by elite, good riddance. But i dont want to eat a pussy, i want to fuck it. JFL

If I ruled the world it would've been better. We are living in the timeline where we don't have our lord and savior @erenyeager god speed me. I am sorry we live in the timeline where god wiped away my freaking schweet history. :cryfeels:

UFOs and Aliens are a psy-op tho and dont exist. Fake Alien invasion will come soon tho. Mark my words. Project Bluebeam

Last edited:
The elite are the true rulers and degenerates, be it devil exists or not they worship him just in case and make sacrifices to stay in power. We are at the bottom of the society, we cant do nothing.

UFOs and Aliens are a psy-op tho and dont exist. Fake Alien invasion will come soon tho. Mark my words. Project Bluebeam
Yes, Project Bluebeam is still in the making.

it can't come any sooner?. I just want to see something happening FOR ONCE before I die.

I'm sick of hearing about some gay flu , cumskins extinction or SAND-WARS.

I want to see the finale.

it can't come any sooner?. I just want to see something happening FOR ONCE before I die.

Good news is: We will witness the grand finale imo - The total enslavement of this world.

Well atleast i found something to watch thanks op

Last edited:

Op you don't understand covid has killed hundreds of thousands,whites are going exctinct by 2150 and there is a new war in Arabia

Op you don't understand covid has killed hundreds of thousands,whites are going exctinct by 2150 and there is a new war in Arabia
I don't care about that. I want to see funny naked space people :fuk:

If I ruled the world it would've been better. We are living in the timeline where we don't have our lord and savior @erenyeager god speed me. I am sorry we live in the timeline where god wiped away my freaking schweet history. :cryfeels:

Attachments

• 00081013-262D-468F-B07A-63F743139559.png
    00081013-262D-468F-B07A-63F743139559.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 9
Yeah that's a great Avi. It shows my evil supremacy over everything. That's all I have to cope.:feelsbadman:

I used to think the whole UFO phenomenon was complete bullshit until I've been reading about the psychic Ingo Swann lately.

Dude worked with the CIA for years and one of them was an ultra secret project which involved remote viewing ETs. This is Swann's claim of course. Swann says the US intelligence community already knew that ETs have existed for some time but that they are still trying to fully grasp the situation before disclosing. I think Swann is legit. He is considered the father of remote viewing.

youre the soy believing in mass media psy-op lies lol
Ok buddy keep believing in bullshit conspiracy theories. At least pick the correct one
I used to think the whole UFO phenomenon was complete bullshit until I've been reading about the psychic Ingo Swann lately.

Dude worked with the CIA for years and one of them was an ultra secret project which involved remote viewing ETs. This is Swann's claim of course. Swann says the US intelligence community already knew that ETs have existed for some time but that they are still trying to fully grasp the situation before disclosing. I think Swann is legit. He is considered the father of remote viewing.
This is wonderful and a bit scary at the same time lol

Last edited:

The sea eye aye wouldn't lie 2ya bro