Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UFC: the ultimate cope for manlets

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
The only reason they have divisions like lightweight and welterweight in sports is to stop manlets from killing themselves or more realistically; leaching off the system. They put manlets into the octagon to take on other manlets lmao? Whenever you see a manlet jumping around thinking he is the shit after winning a bout remember all it takes is one heavyweight to annihilate his inferior genetics with one hand. When will they learn?

the manlet has a better face projection overall

remeber that face > height

I laugh whenever i see manlets figthing (sorry)

I had this manlet friend back in day he was manlet but dude was aggresive and I've saved his ass everytime he get into fight.

One day I was in countryside and he got into fight with a guy,other guy beat SHIT OUT OF HIM so hard that they've send him to hospital for two days :feelskek:

how tall are u op

A manlet can always kick chad's balls and bite chad's neck. Manlets can't will fights, but they can win murders if they're fast enough and mentally unstable. Go for the neck, don't let go unless you're ripping go... it's worth the punches.

as a scoliocel manlet I know my place and not coping with that

He seriously looks like a dwarf in that pic

Manlets tend to have better skills pound for pound, most heavyweights are stiff and limited. This is especially true in boxing these days. People want to see skills and high level athletes.

doesnt matter if u are a manlet or framcel
just use a gun or knife JFL @ roidcels

I laugh whenever i see manlets figthing (sorry)

I had this manlet friend back in day he was manlet but dude was aggresive and I've saved his ass everytime he get into fight.

One day I was in countryside and he got into fight with a guy,other guy beat SHIT OUT OF HIM so hard that they've send him to hospital for two days :feelskek:
Most guys who are very angry are also short cuz of Napoleon complex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back