Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UCLA Study: Women fuck Chad short-term and secure Betas long-term (Ultra Giga Blackpill)

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
"a great deal of the evidence indicates two overlapping suites of psychological adaptations in women: those for securing long-term, cooperative social partnerships for rearing children and those for pursuing a "dual-mating strategy" in which women secure a social partner and engage in selective sexual affairs to gain access to good genes for offspring"
- Women fuck Chad in one night stands because he has good genes, and settle with betabuxx because they can provide

"Parental investment theory predicts that the higher investing sex should be more selective than the lower investing sex in choosing mates"
- Women have higher standards, falls right in line with that OkCupid study that shows women rating 80% of men as "below average"

"Ancestrally, women may have received the greatest fitness benefits if they were able to secure a monogamous long-term partnership with a man who displayed both investment cues and indicators of genetic quality. However, because men who are sexually attractive are in greater demand and have more opportunities for extrapair mating, they may shift their efforts away from parenting and toward securing additional sexual opportunities, making them less attractive as long-term mates Faced with such tradeoffs, ancestral women may have benefited by forming a social partnership with a man she judged to be a reliable investing partner"
- Sound familiar? Women friendzoning men because they are low value (not attractive), using them as emotional tampons while at the same time being Chad's fuckbuddy on the side

They ran an experiment where women had to spend money to improve certain male characteristics and found this:
"When women's budgets were most constrained (i.e., they had the fewest mate dollars to spend), they devoted the greatest proportion of their budget to a man's ability to acquire resources and his intelligence, in spite of the fact that they would have less to spend on other characteristics, such as creativity or friendliness"
- Lmao, personality doesn't mean shit

"Anderson (2006) reviewed paternity data from around the world, comprised of tens of thousands of paternity tests and including samples from indigenous populations in Venezuela and Brazil, European populations. South African populations, and several samples fi-om the United States, among others. He found that extrapair paternity rates ranged from an average of about 1.7% among men whose paternity was not in question but was assessed for other reasons (e.g., in medical screenings), to rates as high as 55.6%, with an average of about 30%, among men who actively sought paternity testing (Anderson, 2006)."
- Men know they're getting cucked

"Several researchers have documented that women's attraction to men other than their primary partner changes over the cycle (Gangestad et
al., 2002; Haselton & Gangestad, 2006; Pillsworth & Haselton, 2006). In one of these studies, for example, normally ovulating women completed questionnaires assessing their sexual desires and behaviors every day for 35 days, thus capturing an entire menstrual cycle. Whereas women's general sexual desire did not change across the cycle, near ovulation women were more attracted to and flirted more with men other than their primary partner than during other times in the cycle"

- If her long-term mate is unattractive, a foid may have increased desires to cheat when she is most fertile

http://pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
@Kokoro Please do the honors.

This dual-mating strategy manifests itself in modern society in the form of: Alpha fuxx, beta buxx. Women fuck high value men with no strings attached because they want to secure his genes (alpha fucks), they're also subconsciously aware that Chad is a bad long-term mating prospect. On the other hand, when the male isn't Chad they're expected to have resources to make up for that fact (beta buxx)

(cont)....

Last edited:
80/20 Blackpill

Heightpill:
"Pawlowski and Jasienska (2005) showed women images of male and female couples that varied in their differences in height, with some of them depicting couples of nearly equal height, and others depicting couples with great disparity in height, with either the man or the woman being taller. The researchers found that women in the fertile phase of the cycle, more so than women in other cycle phases, preferred images in which the difference between the men and women was greater, with the man being taller than the woman. As with behavioral and vocal dominance, this effect was strongest when women evaluated the men as short-term mates."

Personalitypill:
"Consistent with the existing literature, men's perceived arrogance, confrontational behavior, muscularity, and physical attractiveness predicted their attractiveness as short-term mates better than their attractiveness as long-term mates, whereas their faithfulness, warmth, intelligence, potential to be a good father, and potential for financial success predicted men's attractiveness as long-term mates better than as short-term mates. And, as predicted by the dual-mating account, the traits preferred more by women in the fertile phase of their cycle were also those preferred more in short-term mates: arrogant, confrontational, muscular, and physically attractive, as well as socially respected. The only other trait that was differentially preferred by low- and highfertility women was faithfulness, but high-fertility women actually preferred it less than low-fertility women."

@Kokoro pls...

"The polygyny threshold model predicts that when there is variation in the amount or quality of resources held by males—such as the size or
quality of the territory a male bird can defend—some females will do better to share the abundant resources of a single mate than to have sole access to the scant resources of a poorer mate"

- Women would rather share a high value man with other females, than be the sole lover of a low quality beta male
@Kokoro

Last edited:
high IQ blackpill
female nature is truly disgusting
don't feel empathy towards them: they're designed to screw you over

Sticky this...

high IQ blackpill
female nature is truly disgusting
don't feel empathy towards them: they're designed to screw you over

BI588Zc.png

"When polygyny is practiced, husbands may feel bonded to one of their wives more than others"
- Chad fucks many different women, but will only settle down/provide for a women he feels is high quality and worthy

Cuckpill:
"In the U.S., for example, 15%-20% of women report that they have had extramarital sex at some point in
their lives. Although systematic underreporting of infidelity is likely, female adultery is listed as a primary cause of marital dissolution cross-culturally, suggesting that it is not a rare occurrence"

- JFL at marriage

"Anderson (2006) reviewed paternity data from around the world, comprised of tens of thousands of paternity tests and including samples from indigenous populations in Venezuela and Brazil, European populations. South African populations, and several samples fi-om the United States, among others. He found that extrapair paternity rates ranged from an average of about 1.7% among men whose paternity was not in question but was assessed for other reasons (e.g., in medical screenings), to rates as high as 55.6%, with an average of about 30%, among men who actively sought paternity testing (Anderson, 2006)."

@Kokoro

I see some elements of redpill theory here. There is some hope for mentalcels then?
Also, femoid behavior is disgusting. They need to be controlled.
Btw, cuck rates seemed kinda low. I expected more.

This stuff should be taught before the middle schools.

Explaining why black foids are so shit at picking partners:

"According to life history theory, women who are exposed to harsh environments in their childhood may facultatively adjust their reproductive strategies to favor a more short-term oriented strategy, in which there is little expectation of male provisioning
after conception. Women pursuing this strategy may engage in sexual activity at an earlier age, be more willing to have sexual intercourse early in their relationships, place less emphasis on emotional attachments before sexual intimacy, decrease the duration of relationships, place greater emphasis on immediate resource extraction from sexual partners, and place greater emphasis on indicators of good genes,
including physical attractiveness"

"Due to the high rates of violence, mortality, and incarceration among young men, the sex ratio in these environments is heavily imbalanced there are more women of reproductive age than there are men. Crossculturally, sex ratio imbalances like these predict not only an increase in single motherhood, but specifically in teen pregnancy"

"In fact, girls who grew up in fatherabsent homes are more likely than girls who grew up in homes with a father present to engage in the short-term mating behaviors described above"

Inceltears will still choose to believe their anecdotes over this

Common Sense tbh nothing to do a fucking research project over lmao

cucktears still will not believe SCIENTIFIC evidence, they are as dumb as flat earthers

This thread is pure gold. Probably suicide fuel too.
Thanks, Weightcel.

Common Sense tbh nothing to do a fucking research project over lmao

Tell that to the cucks at IT

"In one study, women rated faces for attractiveness separately as short-term and long-term mates. The ovulatory preference for masculine faces was only apparent when women were rating men as short-term mates; facial preferences in long-term mates did not vary across the cycle (Penton-Voak et al., 1999). This pattern is consistent with the existence of adaptations in women for seeking good genes through extrapair sex or other shortterm sexual liaisons"

You are more likely to be cucked as an unattractive male:
"In one study, the strength of a woman's ovulatory increase in extrapair desires was predicted by her partner's asymmetry: Only women with relatively asymmetrical partners showed increases in extrapair desires at midcycle (Gangestad, Thornhill, & Garver-Apgar, 2005b). Moreover, in this study, women with relatively symmetrical partners actually showed an increase in attraction to their own longterm mates at midcycle (Gangestad et al., 2005b). Two other studies showed that women's assessments of their social partners' sexual attractiveness moderated shifts in extrapair desires, such that women who perceived their partners as least sexually attractive showed the greatest shifts in extrapair attraction (Haselton & Gangestad, 2006; Pillsworth & Haselton, 2006)"

@knajjd Do me a solid here...

Last edited:
I am reading the whole article now, all the 40 pages are almost entirely blackpill material.

if you look at humans as animals/nature, then all this is pretty common sense

also, let's not be hypocrite, guys have just as much complex behaviors/strategies to spread their genes as much as they can

We knew this, it's an unfortunate reality lol...

This should be stickied tho

No shit sherlock.

Even MUH TRP cucks are aware of this blackpill.

No shit sherlock.

Even MUH TRP cucks are aware of this blackpill.

Why do brainlets such as yourself not understand that the point is to show how various scientific studies back up what we say. People like @Kokoro can put them in digestible infographics and non blackpilled cucks will have no choice but to concede that we're right.

This is only common sense for you, not the general populace

Last edited:
JFL @ the human race, evolution, biology, the universe, and existence

Explaining why black foids are so shit at picking partners:

"According to life history theory, women who are exposed to harsh environments in their childhood may facultatively adjust their reproductive strategies to favor a more short-term oriented strategy, in which there is little expectation of male provisioning
after conception. Women pursuing this strategy may engage in sexual activity at an earlier age, be more willing to have sexual intercourse early in their relationships, place less emphasis on emotional attachments before sexual intimacy, decrease the duration of relationships, place greater emphasis on immediate resource extraction from sexual partners, and place greater emphasis on indicators of good genes,
including physical attractiveness"

"Due to the high rates of violence, mortality, and incarceration among young men, the sex ratio in these environments is heavily imbalanced there are more women of reproductive age than there are men. Crossculturally, sex ratio imbalances like these predict not only an increase in single motherhood, but specifically in teen pregnancy"

"In fact, girls who grew up in fatherabsent homes are more likely than girls who grew up in homes with a father present to engage in the short-term mating behaviors described above"

This part has some very serious logical consequences.
If we assume that monogamous and patriarchal societies lead to stability, we can infer this virtuous cycle: women in stable environments are more oriented towards a long-term reproductive strategy, which, by itself, reinforces the monogamous system. Considering that all civilized human populations enforced some kind of patriarchal system, and that among those, most included state and religious sponsored monogamy as one of its prime policies, this thesis has some coherency. This pattern was more or less unbroken for at least 30 centuries, and only a thunderous shift could disturb it. And, with unmatched fire and fury, came a lightning of storm events and innovations that would strike and burn to ashes marriage and the family. Legalization of divorce and remarriage, contraception, normalization of adultery, attacks on religious morality, et caetera. The cornerstone of society was hammered and broken, and the circle became a vicious one: women raised in our harsh, unorganized and amoral times switched back to the pre-civilizational short-term strategy that also intensifies itself if we apply the same reasoning.

Last edited:
This part has some very serious logical consequences.
If we assume that monogamous and patriarchal societies lead to stability, we can infer this virtuous cycle: women in stable environments are more oriented towards a long-term reproductive strategy, which, by itself, reinforces the monogamous system. Considering that all civilized human populations enforced some kind of patriarchal system, and that among those, most included state and religious sponsored monogamy as one of its prime policies, this thesis has some coherency. This pattern was more or less unbroken for at least 30 centuries, and only a thunderous shift could disturb it. And, with unmatched fire and fury, came a lightning storm of anti-family events. Legalization of divorce and remarriage, contraception, normalization of adultery, attacks on religious morality, et caetera. The cornerstone of society was hammered and broken, and the circle became a vicious one: women raised in our harsh, unorganized and amoral times switched back to the pre-civilizational short-term strategy that also intensifies itself if we apply the same reasoning.

Couldn't have said it better myself. High IQ.

BB should mgtow tbh, hate how you guys say it's cope.

Sticky this @knajjd this is nearly the whole blackpill backed by science.

Betabux game no longer works in 2018, women fins high paying jobs and ride cock carousel without ever having to touch an incel.

here is 1 i just copy n pasted
jfl they already are downvoting the post on braincels

Attachments

• 14 dual.png
    14 dual.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 331
Why do brainlets such as yourself not understand that the point is to show how various scientific studies back up what we say. People like @Kokoro can put them in digestible infographics and non blackpilled cucks will have no choice but to concede that we're right.

This is only common sense for you, not the general populace
Exactly this.

Great find, boyo. Just further reinforcing the black-pill. Normies and foids will have nothing to say to counter this.

This seems like before the stone age.
I mean, foids are really like monkeys more than prehistoric humans.
Even by their logic of looking their own benefit only, they are kinda stupid in real world.
They, putting looks firts, above their parnerts ability to make money and provide for their kids and that way give them a better life and better chances at life is simply the dumbest shit ever.
It's like foids acting like animal. "Oh, this is a harsh enviroment, Im gonna have tons of Chads kids even if he leaves because I dont know wich one will survive and I gotta pass my genes"
Truly, they are animals.

I just found something very weird involving the article we were discussing here. The article cites a bigger incidence of pre-eclampsia in multiparous pregnant women when the child is of a different father from the other offspring. Never in my medical training I have heard about it, but the research seems sound and well conducted. I will take some time investigating it and share with you folks later, but I may have found some kind of "hope blackpill". Simplifying: putting out for multiple Chads kills foids. I interpret this as the existence of significant biological forces who push women to monogamy, although the current context favors intensely the hipergamy strategy. I am not denying the blackpill, but things may be more complex than what we think.

I just found something very weird involving the article we were discussing here. The article cites a bigger incidence of pre-eclampsia in multiparous pregnant women when the child is of a different father from the other offspring. Never in my medical training I have heard about it, but the research seems sound and well conducted. I will take some time investigating it and share with you folks later, but I may have found some kind of "hope blackpill". Simplifying: putting out for multiple Chads kills foids. I interpret this as the existence of significant biological forces who push women to monogamy, although the current context favors intensely the hipergamy strategy. I am not denying the blackpill, but things may be more complex than what we think.

Yeah I saw that too. I found it interesting but chose to exclude it because it wasn't exactly blackpill-esque. Could make another thread about it though...

Yeah I saw that too. I found it interesting but chose to exclude it because it wasn't exactly blackpill-esque. Could make another thread about it though...

For some reason, I believe it would help to explain even more the virtuous cycle proposal I was talking about.

Btw, I will talk about this primipaternity theory with my gynecology teacher, maybe he would be interested and I would get some research work to do. Incels.me making me a productive human being, thanks, folks, eahueauhe.

For some reason, I believe it would help to explain even more the virtuous cycle proposal I was talking about.

Btw, I will talk about this primipaternity theory with my gynecology teacher, maybe he would be interested and I would get some research work to do. Incels.me making me a productive human being, thanks, folks, eahueauhe.

You sound like you're pretty educated on this issue and know what you're talking about. Why not make a thread about it?

You sound like you're pretty educated on this issue and know what you're talking about. Why not make a thread about it?
My thoughts about this question are a little unorganized and fresh at this moment, but I will try to make a thread about it asap.

You really want to get pinned don’t you..
This is old news what a waste of time making this thread.

You really want to get pinned don’t you..
This is old news what a waste of time making this thread.

If it's old news why have no other threads (on this site) been made about this particular study? Why did we get an entire new infographic out of it?

Fuck out of my thread lowIQcel.

If it's old news why have no other threads (on this site) been made about this particular study? Why did we get an entire new infographic out of it?

Fuck out of my thread lowIQcel.
The conclusion is old news, we know this shit already, stop posting the same shit over and over again.
Begging for a pinned post.

The conclusion is old news, we know this shit already, stop posting the same shit over and over again.
Begging for a pinned post.

Literally every other blackpill thread will have the same or a similar conclusion. By that logic why not just shut the site down then moron? There's nothing new to be learned or developed about the blackpill, the point of these threads is to show how different scientific studies support it.

Literally every other blackpill thread will have the same or a similar conclusion. By that logic why not just shut the site down then moron? There's nothing new to be learned or developed about the blackpill, the point of these threads is to show how different scientific studies support it.
See now you are getting very emotional, I was just pointing out how you are repeating news so therefore it is old news.
Calm down.

See now you are getting very emotional, I was just point out how you are repeating news so therefore it is old news.
Calm down.

Nice cope, but no one is getting emotional here. I only called out your idiocy and now you have nothing left to say.

Nice cope, but no one is getting emotional here. I only called out your idiocy and now you have nothing left to say.
You called out my idiocy of stating fake news! Look at this guy!!

Love how cucks think we just make this "mithogynitht" shit up when actual respected academics are pretty much saying the same thing. But nope! Women totally care about personality.

yeah this is blackpill 101. Marriage is for retards in current day

here is 1 i just copy n pasted
jfl they already are downvoting the post on braincels
I have made a part 2 to this, also #14.

Please add it to your list of infographs in your main thread.

Last edited: