Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ubuntu debunked (don't go outside)

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
One of the few philosophical contributions from Africa is the concept of Ubuntu. As you'd expect, it is bullshit. In short, Ubuntu means "I am a person through other people". In essence, as Wikipedia summarizes: "While the nuances of these values and practices vary across different ethnic groups, they all point to one thing – an authentic individual human being is part of a larger and more significant relational, communal, societal, environmental and spiritual world".

There have been similar ideas presented in Western schools of thought. For example, the quote "no man is an island" conveys a similar view. But this is all bullshit. The modern world has pushed atomization to the point where damn right you can live solely for yourself by yourself. I am not concerned about what my neighbor is doing, nor do I wish to know. Their development, happiness, and sadness do not affect me in the slightest. This is the society modernity created. You destroyed the nuclear family and made us live as isolated units and goddam I will live as one with no consideration from others. Nothing about this has any effect on my humanity.

One of the few philosophical contributions from Africa is the concept of Ubuntu. As you'd expect, it is bullshit. In short, Ubuntu means "I am a person through other people". In essence, as Wikipedia summarizes: "While the nuances of these values and practices vary across different ethnic groups, they all point to one thing – an authentic individual human being is part of a larger and more significant relational, communal, societal, environmental and spiritual world".

There have been similar ideas presented in Western schools of thought. For example, the quote "no man is an island" conveys a similar view. But this is all bullshit. The modern world has pushed atomization to the point where damn right you can live solely for yourself by yourself. I am not concerned about what my neighbor is doing, nor do I wish to know. Their development, happiness, and sadness do not affect me in the slightest. This is the society modernity created. You destroyed the nuclear family and made us live as isolated units and goddam I will live as one with no consideration from others. Nothing about this has any effect on my humanity.
Sounds like general collectivism tbh. Is there any other nuances on how it is practiced?

Great bs debunking thread

Sounds like general collectivism tbh. Is there any other nuances on how it is practiced?
Sounds like normiemaxxing

• An "extroverted communities" aspect is the most visible part of this ideology. There is sincere warmth with which people treat both strangers and members of the community. This overt display of warmth is not merely aesthetic but enables the formation of spontaneous communities. The resultant collaborative work within these spontaneous communities transcends the aesthetic and gives functional significance to the value of warmth. Warmth is not the sine qua non of community formation but guards against instrumentalist relationships. Unfortunately, sincere warmth may leave one vulnerable to those with ulterior motives.

Lil SNEED MY FAV NIGGERCEL HOW WAS UR DAY

Sounds like normiemaxxing

• An "extroverted communities" aspect is the most visible part of this ideology. There is sincere warmth with which people treat both strangers and members of the community. This overt display of warmth is not merely aesthetic but enables the formation of spontaneous communities. The resultant collaborative work within these spontaneous communities transcends the aesthetic and gives functional significance to the value of warmth. Warmth is not the sine qua non of community formation but guards against instrumentalist relationships. Unfortunately, sincere warmth may leave one vulnerable to those with ulterior motives.
Just feel warmth Theory.

does that mean I am both sneed and chuck at the same time? :feelstrash:

idk I use windows

Another high IQ thread from my Sneed himself

Ubuntu was very prevalent when there was segregation(Apartheid). I can promise you if foids rights were to be removed the world, our society would be harmonious. It doesn't even exist in most African cultures anymore. I hate it because the West has influenced Africa(Not Africa as a whole but my country). Foids have 30 bodies(3rd world country, lemme remind you jfl) at 25 years of age.

Now Ubuntu is non-existent, Africa has adopted USA philosophies, that why there are incels like me. No one is civil, Lobola(giving livestock to your fiance's family) in exchange your fiance will marry you, It doesn't exist because all foids have had sex by the age of 13 lol. So all foids are deemed tainted. Even though there are traditions that check to see if the hymen was broke. But there are relatively inexpensive surgeries that can close the hymen or make it appear closed jfl

I may be wrong but If we somehow take away foids rights and find a way to control them like the good ol' days. Our society could potentially be great again. But I don't think we can ever revert to the old ways.

Understandable take but socializing is still one of the best copes tbh