Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ubisoft went from one of the best to one of the most hated companies

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
This is what happens when you release annual low effort games full of filler missions and collectables, boring open worlds and a shitton of bugs that need several patches to be corrected. I remember in the 2000s when Ubisoft games were good quality like Rayman 3 but nowadays I hear Ubisoft and can only think of Assassin's Creed shit.

Ubisoft just keeps releasing far cry 3 pver and over again but with a pallet swap. Unironically their last unique game was mario + rabbids plus that prince of persia with that nigger protag but they ruined it by making the character a nigga adjacent

They got lazy and ZOGged. Their last good game was probably AC: Black Flag or Unity

They got lazy
They basically figured out how to maximize profits while putting in the absolute minimum amount of effort. Their games aren't even necessarily bad though, they're usually just average and that's how they're able to sell in the first place.

They basically figured out how to maximize profits while putting in the absolute minimum amount of effort. Their games aren't even necessarily bad though, they're usually just average and that's how they're able to sell in the first place.
I agree. Their games are extremely overrated now. The Ezio assassin's creeds mog all post-2015 assassin's creed put together

I should probably beat old Splinter Cell games but since first one was broken on pc even after fixing i gave up on that like 5 years ago.

With Magirepacks it may work as intended https://www.magipack.games/2022/09/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-full-game.html

About current Ubi i gave up on their games with AC Odyssey and FC6 both were bad while Odyssey was just completely bloated like some mmorpg their world and gameplay is too boring, world is too large and story i don't give a crap about story AC Origins was the last one good AC, FC6 was completely crap and gave up after 1h. At least they still have Anno 1800 so it's only game that i'm interested about, those assholes abandoned Rayman, Prince of Persia, HoMM and Splinter Cell. They killed The Crew 1 and took my copy away, they made pretty cool Wildlands but never created better ghost recon than that speaking of ghost recon there was a dogshit pc port of future warfighter while xb360 had superior game which was never ported to pc. So i will never forgive them, fuck Ubi you lazy and woke hacks.

Last edited:
I loved trials HD when it came out on the 360. now they are making woke slop

I also enjoyed AC up to unity. now afaik they are making it into an rpg which just means drawn out story + redundant open world to cause tedium + micro transactions to alleviate intentionally poor design

I also enjoyed AC up to unity. now afaik they are making it into an rpg which just means drawn out story + redundant open world to cause tedium + micro transactions to alleviate intentionally poor design
AC Origins was not annoying with rpg mechanics i enjoyed that game it felt like Witcher 3 but with better combat and Egyptian setting, but AC Odyssey map looked like this it's impossible to finish it even as a neet and had faggot themes:

AC Origins was not annoying with rpg mechanics i enjoyed that game it felt like Witcher 3 but with better combat and Egyptian setting, but AC Odyssey map looked like this it's impossible to finish it even as a neet and had faggot themes:View attachment 1220081
i didnt hate origins i thought it was alright but a bit boring. also the lack of cutscenes in dialogue were jarring as fuck. the newest AC, Valhalla, takes over 60 hours to RUSH through the main story. its games like those where corporate agendas start to show

only play for honor their new games suck ass

Last of Us ruined them and filled their heads with jewish garbage. They will go bankrupt this decade.

View attachment 1220103
Such a beautiful game The Last of Us was. I like to imagine that part two is non-canon, because it certainly does not feel like it. I hope they go bankrupt like you said.