Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Uberboyo: The next 10 years will decide if you are to become a slave or a superman

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
2030 is the date when mankind will split into two separate species: the slaves and the supermen
1. Ai was introduced in the last 6 months, and it will replace your job so you will be left on Universal basic income The state will demand you do what it tells you (see what happened in 2020) or it will cut you off from this UBI.
2. You will be filed into giant “tech cities” where your food will be either cancer tumors grown in labs presented as meat or ground up cockroaches that “Save the planet”
3. Your children will have sexual propaganda pumped at them from all angles as hedonistic sexual experience will be the main tool used to keep the mob pacified
4. You will not see the elite often, but they will exist Like an aristocracy of old, they will rule, but they will move in higher circles than you have access to.
5. They will own the assets, factories, leases, machines, and software patents that you “rent”. They will be the “owners”.
6. They will have access to advanced Life extension technology, pharma grade HGH, T, the best supplements, organic grass-fed meat, and even blood transfusions from the young.
7. They will use CRISPR to genetically modify their children to have higher IQ’s, better looks, and longer life
8. This is when the “birthing” process for the “new mankind” will be complete Mankind will finally split into a new species: the last man and owners.

Source:

View: https://twitter.com/uberboyo/status/1668362480823812096

It already splitted 10 000 years ago tbh

i choose my class already before i was born, i am subhuman maxxed out every aspect of life

It already splitted 10 000 years ago tbh
the split from then will be very minor to what we'll see in the future. The richfags will be demi gods vs the average men. And the third worlder will be a goblin cockroach.

the split from then will be very minor to what we'll see in the future. The richfags will be demi gods vs the average men. And the third worlder will be a goblin cockroach.
It's already the case, you're just too used to it to see it anymore.

It's already the case, you're just too used to it to see it anymore.
No, it will be different by magnitudes. Richfags will be DNA maxxed Cyborg moggers able to lift thousands of kilos. Average men weak soys. And third worlders straight up dead or fucked slaves

No, it will be different by magnitudes. Richfags will be DNA maxxed Cyborg moggers able to lift thousands of kilos. Average men weak soys. And third worlders straight up dead or fucked slaves
The phenotypic shift occured when agriculture was invented. It was over since then. Cyborg bs is just the continuation of this endless separation of casts. Never began.

3rd world shitholes will cope by allowing anyone to experiment with it, or funding their people in like some eugenics program.

if i will not be able to make it when global overlordship arrives i will simply rope myself, i have no interest in becoming that frong that jumped from frying pan into boiling pot

if i will not be able to make it when global overlordship arrives i will simply rope myself, i have no interest in becoming that frong that jumped from frying pan into boiling pot
same if I can't make it to the higher race. I will rope as well. No point in being a bug man soy eating cockroach feed.

Brutal. I also believe some of this to am extent, but I think it will be a more gradual, slower process than it is described above. I think that these changes will come eventually, but certainly not all of them on a mass scale within the next 10 years. Maybe the next few generations. Probably by 2100 at the latest and 2050 at the earliest.

Suicide looks like the better alternative after every single day. I think the people who took the jab and died in their sleep got off easy.

The only difference from their endgame and Brave New World is that there will only be 2-3 classes: Alpha+ (or more accurately Alpha+++++++++++), Gammas (the prole subhumans) and the Epsilon slave class. Or maybe just Alpha++ and Epsilons

frog that jumped from frying pan into boiling pot
we're already boiling

not gonna read some post from an indian

In a gynocentric society, lookism will be stronger than everything else. A poor good-looking man will still have a better life than some rich older guy.